Which chronograph???

ajw

Ha.... Funny you say that, i have just come off ebay. Would that be a good buy?? Its not you selling is it?

If you do a search of the site, there was a pretty comprehensive post on this subject a few months ago.

Chrony, CED, etc all OK

If you can find one the Oehler 35 is the best - no longer in production but spares readily available (screens etc they dont go wrong)

Anyway thats my 2p

Guest varmartin
Ha.... Funny you say that, i have just come off ebay. Would that be a good buy?? Its not you selling is it?

Thats correct...its not me selling it...good buy :mellow:

If you do a search of the site, there was a pretty comprehensive post on this subject a few months ago.

Ronin, I tried a search for this but couldnt find anything, can you remember where it was posted?

I'z in a rant moooood

should call em con'o'graph coz they a little toooo much

I got three and at times I could smash the lot

one looks like an upside down water bin that works when it wants to but when it does turn itself on it is the most accurate and reliable

the other a crony that dont like direct from above sunlight or false light

the other I should use the most because its waaaay better but I cant remember the make

its about three feet from me but its dark and I got lappy next to the bed and if I get up and turn the light on the mrs will kill me

shes just tidied up all my shite and will go monkey poos :lol: if I start pulling all the stuff out the way

I have had two ced and both well one didnt work at all and the other packed up after a day (I was told they get a lot of returns but if you get a good'en they are good)

Archived