Catton Rifle shoot

204 rem

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant day nice to get out and meet new people Thankfully it didn't rain ,but there was a 15 mpa wind, which made it more difficult to shoot. It's good to shoot in more challenging conditions. Longest target was 450yards, but in march they will be further out. I can highly recommend catton, for beginners to the more experienced shooters. Cheers....paul

Had a really great day today, met some great people and now I'm left wanting one of Dave's 6.5x47's!

I was pleasently surprised at how well the 223 was performing with factory vmax 53 grain, but hopefully going to give reloading a crack sometime soon.

Looking forward to next months shoot now! Let's just hope for no rain and less wind :)

was a great morning plenty of shooting as it was'nt busy,my new 6.5x47 shot great.me and rem took a lad with us who has never shot a rifle and he had three shots out of four hit a fox plate @400

ali nice to meet up ,see you next time

• 3 weeks later...

**Catton rifle shoot again on Sunday 23rd **

Me and porkchop going , anybody else fancy it? Should be a good day, hope to see you there, don't forget to book .....rem

Another great day at catton. Weather stayed fine, plenty of shooters turned up... Nice to meet up with fellow shooters new and old. Met new lads from Wales and had a good chat.... Hope to meet up again at next shoot. All the best..........rem

Another great day at catton. Weather stayed fine, plenty of shooters turned up... Nice to meet up with fellow shooters new and old. Met new lads from Wales and had a good chat.... Hope to meet up again at next shoot. All the best..........rem

thank god there wasn't any sheep about :lol:

had a great day got to fire a mosin nagant and a mauser k98 and a very nice at in 308 ,all firsts for me

think i need to work on my trigger technique

Bit of getting used to the trigger on that isn't there, very different to the 700 style.

Where's my video Ali ? It's not fair I'm better looking than pork chop haha

You didn't get one!

only just,and i've got a better personality and can shoot better.on a whole a better all round package :D

Yes you're definitely round I will give you that mr chop ha.ail pork chop has a video of you and me shooting mate

Archived