Catton Rifle shoot

204 rem

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Selling my HMR tomorrow to help fund some glass for the 308, otherwise i would have brought that along.

Thinking I may be able to push the 53 vmax out to 450, if the wind isn't too bad.. we shall see!

See you there then mate .We will be the ones in the white sport track jeep or eating all the bacon cobs haha

Sounds good to me!

I might come down on sunday, was supposed to be going to have a look round Diggle but not sure on that yet..

I'm in between bakewell, leek and buxton, in the manifold valley. Google maps says 38 miles away

Only got a 223 at the moment, until i finally purchase a 308.. but it'd be fun to try and stretch that out a bit.

What you shooting out your 223 mate,

Gaz

Selling my HMR tomorrow to help fund some glass for the 308, otherwise i would have brought that along.

Thinking I may be able to push the 53 vmax out to 450, if the wind isn't too bad.. we shall see!

Good BC on those, I take my 22-250 55gr SBK out to 600 on 12 inch square steel. Great fun. Push it and then you know your limits.

Sounds a lot of fun lads enjoy.

CZV

P.s. Pics and a mini report would be cool.

No problem with 53gr vmax to 450 yards if the wind is steady on you ;)

Gaz

Have you all booked your place's to go yo Catton park? It's a new rule that has been brought in this year and if you book and don't go you may not be able to go back next time :-(

Paul

Me & pork chop have booked mate .don't no about the other lads

I've just booked in.. i think!

What time are you guys getting there? Is it easy to find?

Good BC on those, I take my 22-250 55gr SBK out to 600 on 12 inch square steel. Great fun. Push it and then you know your limits.

Sounds a lot of fun lads enjoy.
CZV

P.s. Pics and a mini report would be cool.

I'll try and take some pics sure :)

Archived