best moderator for a .223

Reading the net guys, DM 80 is supppse to be very good, what is your experiences when it comes to sound mods, weight is not a problem or important to me, but if im buying one then im going to town so want the best one to supress the muzzel blast/report.

Cheers guys.

Steve.

I currently have an Atec Maxim on mine which I bought for it's lightness. I am however disappointed with the sound reduction. I even added 2 extra modules but that didn't help much.

So, I'd recommend doing what I'm going to do and get a OneLessCharlie.

What the hell is a onelesscharlie??? :wacko:

Ha! Great minds...just posted this on your SD thread

Onelesscharlie - on the front/reflex, stainless/alloy(new), strippable/non-strippable, calibre specific, whatever thread, plain, blasted or colour, length/diameter/no of baffles............your choice and he'll happily advise you without any BS.

SP Filling Systems Ltd Sound moderators

And he's at the show this weekend.... but I guess you're probably not going.

atb

Fizz
B)

Reading the net guys, DM 80 is supppse to be very good, what is your experiences when it comes to sound mods, weight is not a problem or important to me, but if im buying one then im going to town so want the best one to supress the muzzel blast/report.

Cheers guys.

Steve.

Cheers guys.

Steve.

I tried loads and have settled with onelesscharlie mods, I particularly like the 243 version. Colin will make you what you want and if your not happy he will alter it to your suit your requirement's. He is a good engineer and a proper sportsman.

i really like the ase cqb. got two of them there not cheap and there are lighter mods out there. but imo they offer a great built mod and very good on taking some of the crack away frpm a cf rifle.

my mate used his on the 243 also. as its shorter then the compact models.

Archived