Anyone using an Iphone 4s with Isnipe? Opinons Appreciated??

As above folks, I'm about to download Isnipe onto my Iphone 4s, but I thought I'd ask if anyone on here is currently using Isnipe on a 4s and what they thought of it?

Any constructive opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jamie

I'm very pleased matches very well to real time drops I find . Because it works haven't tried others and find it very user friendly for quick drops when stalking and varminting . Once you find the drops that match u real time I worked back to my clicks by inputing 1mtr steps as the distance then read back off the table the closest distance to your clicks to get a

Click chart , same on windage so I've been very pleased . Just MHO. Cheers Ian

Have both BallisticAE and iSnipe on 4S.

Both very good but iSnipe is always my "go to" ap. Also have backup copy on iPod. I find it intuitive in use, especially under duress.

BallisticAE has a few more gizmos but after inputting data, I always feel a need to check it with iSnipe!

Very soon you guys will be hunting with your iPhones in the dark ........

No idea what that's supposed to mean..... And the Thread does say "Constructive Opinions".....

Anyway, back to the point........ Does anyone have a picture of Brown Dogs cards, Maybe "Brown Dog" himself could help out. :D

atb

Jamie

I have and have used, iSnipe,Ballistic AE, but my got to app now is Strelok.

Ballistic FTE was good but when they changed it to the AE version they complicated it and added to many pointless gizzmos, the usability also went off it for me too.

Strelok does everything you need it to do and I find it the most accurate of them all as well. It is so in the filed user friendly as well with no messing about.

I still have the others on my phone but never use them any more.

Steve.

Thanks for all the info folks. Much appreciated :)

I've gone with Isnipe on my 4s for now, and will see how it goes...

I reckon unless you find a feature that you find particularly usefull, you are more than likely to stick with whichever you start with and load data into first. They are all as good as the data input anyway and are all being updated with new features to tempt you away from the competition.

I reckon unless you find a feature that you find particularly usefull, you are more than likely to stick with whichever you start with and load data into first. They are all as good as the data input anyway and are all being updated with new features to tempt you away from the competition.

Cheers Oaken.

A bit like the saying from my working days. "Shi* in, shi* out".....

Ballistic FTE was good but when they changed it to the AE version they complicated it and added to many pointless gizzmos, the usability also went off it for me too.

Strelok does everything you need it to do and I find it the most accurate of them all as well. It is so in the filed user friendly as well with no messing about.

Plus1. I have ballistic ae, isnipe and strelok. I find isnipe handy because of the list of factory rounds- used it for my 22lr with Winchester subs as it gives the bc for them. My go to program is strelok as the wind settings on it is much easier used than any of the others. You just point the gun down range and see what way the winds blowing and move the pointer accordingly. It's so easy to use and is bang on when I get my wind reading correct. I use strelok 99 percent of the time.

Steve.

Plus1. I have ballistic ae, isnipe and strelok. I find isnipe handy because of the list of factory rounds- used it for my 22lr with Winchester subs as it gives the bc for them. My go to program is strelok as the wind settings on it is much easier used than any of the others. You just point the gun down range and see what way the winds blowing and move the pointer accordingly. It's so easy to use and is bang on when I get my wind reading correct. I use strelok 99 percent of the time.

Steve.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the imput.

I like Isnipe, but it's only available for Iphones, and I always prefer and have Samsung. Have had them for years...

I was due an upgrade, but refuse to pay £35 a month for an Iphone 5S!

If my daughter's Iphone 5S wasn't glued to her ear :rolleyes: I would borrow that! I ordered an Iphone 4s in the end, but the screen is smaller than the 3 year old Samsung I already have.... I tried to return it so I could go for another ballistic calculator on Android, but it was too late as I had had it over the 14 day return period, So I'm stuck with it. Unless I could find an app that runs on Android. Any ideas??

atb

Jamie

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Another vote for Strelok iPad & iPhone 4

• 1 year later...

Archived