Which Scope???

t.t

Hmm, spin drift at 600yds being 1/4 moa? if that is the case then it will move POI by approx. 11/2" which is still within minute of deer. I think you've got bigger things to worry about IF you consider taking a shot at a deer at that range. Personally I wouldn't unless it was already injured/wounded.

I would agree, know when Not to take the shot is all important.

Hmm, spin drift at 600yds being 1/4 moa? if that is the case then it will move POI by approx. 11/2" which is still within minute of deer. I think you've got bigger things to worry about IF you consider taking a shot at a deer at that range. Personally I wouldn't unless it was already injured/wounded.

I would agree, know when Not to take the shot is all important.

Hi i was trying to make a point not to say shooting deer at that distance ,there is no difference from shooting long range at deer foxes rabbits crows they are all living creatures all all deserve the same respect my views

Having only shot 'long range'. Twice at two round house shoots wih the same rifle but with the difference of swapping a 50/50 SPF scope with turrets to a FFP and DTA ret. No fullbore practice inbetween where first time round I didn't hit a single point past 450 I put lead on steel out to over 1100. It made a massive difference to my ability to sight and move on to target accurately. If he rect you choose is well designs I can't see how for any situation the FFP isn't superior. you can successfully shoot with all manor of gear and at all price points, personally I can't see me buying any serious scope again that isn't FFP.

Archived