Neil Mckillop 6 BR F class BAT

6mmBR

Very nice rifle mate, just drop in 30grn of ya favourite powder slap a hybrid/scenar on the top and have fun. I'm just doing another dasher, Barnard action, bartlien 31" 5r 237 barrel, can't wait .

Redshift

Very nice rifle mate, just drop in 30grn of ya favourite powder slap a hybrid/scenar on the top and have fun. I'm just doing another dasher, Barnard action, bartlien 31" 5r 237 barrel, can't wait .

Redshift

Your right they're fun.

Spot on 30.4 grains of Varget and a 105 VLD or 30.5 grains of N150 and a hybrid are spot on.

Have fun with your Dasher.

Cheers

Dave

Fantastic creativity guys! Really like the idea for the bolt...I'm sure you can all help me out with advice on how to handle the knob... :D

With care? Lol

It would be a real shame to damage it by rough handling. Imaging trying to find a lost diamond in the grass at Bisley lol

Cheers

Dave

question for dave or ian

im thinking of getting a present build finished ny hydro graphics

my question is - how do you find the finish wears like? does it show signs of wear after a bit of use i.e. round the stock wrist /palm swell area?

question for dave or ian

im thinking of getting a present build finished ny hydro graphics

my question is - how do you find the finish wears like? does it show signs of wear after a bit of use i.e. round the stock wrist /palm swell area?

Morning Mark, the standard of finish by Hydrographics is first class. They finished my stocks in 2 pack clear lacquer and I have seen no wear over 2 seasons.

It is a tough finish but can still scratch as they put so many layers on you can T cut them out.

Cheers

Dave

What sort of finish are you talking about Mark? Painted or transfer coated ?

Both wear well, but run a screw driver over them they are going to scratch, it's that simple, but to take a solid knock my money would be on the transfer coating to hold up better.

thanks ian its for the forth coming baby

i just need to make my mind up yet colour wise i keep thinking burgandy or vivd green

i like kermit green or burgandy same ciolour as the old vauxhall gte use to be i just wish i could find a colour code for that colour

Archived