New sightron or 2nd hand nightforce nxs ?

goldie

• 1 month later...

Big thumbs up for uk bought sightron.

I have several and as said previously, rate them optically on a par with NXS.

Recently had my old 8-32 S3 reticle changed from target dot to moa2. Took two weeks and came back having had the good old free sightron service thrown in.

Can't fault the service from John at Aimfieldsports. Lifetime warrantee and free servicing, what's not to like?

Rup

Didn't know that a reticle change was possible for Sightrons ...might go same route.....was it expensive?

Rup

Didn't know that a reticle change was possible for Sightrons ...might go same route.....was it expensive?

Might depend on the model, I asked but never got a clear answer, sold the scope as I couldn't get on with the target dot, shame as I really liked the scope, just hated the ret for work

Hello goldie,

How are you getting on with your 8-32 NSX?

I've seen so many 5.5x22 but am thinking more mag is better.

It will be used for stalking less than a handful of times but I hope to do the McQueens with the .260.

And 8x is still ok for stalking?

The show is coming up so may finally spend some money :-)

Thanks Phil

For my scope it cost £125 to return to SightronUSA to change reticle and I think included is an option to switch to tactical turrets but I didn't go for that as I like the screw on covers. May well vary for different scopes so......

Call John at aimfieldsports. He's been very helpfull whenever I have had dealings with him.

Correction, it cost £115

Archived