NEW 52mm March tactical and hunting scopes NOW WITH PICS

Gary C

Gentlemen,

I am now permitted to announce that the new 3-24x52mm (Mil FFP) and 2.5-25x52mm (2FP MOA) will be launched at the shot show in Jan 2014, this model will still be extremely compact and light and only marginally bigger that the 42mm versions, I will post some specs in a new subject post in the next few days, also I will have demo versions of the two scopes, we will consider sending these to potential purchasers for demo.

Apologies for keeping this quiet however Deon wanted to ensure the scopes were performing flawlessly before releasing the information.

Kind regards

Gary Costello

March Scopes UK

01293 606901

[EDIT - PICS ADDED>>>>SCROLL DOWN THREAD]

I am now permitted to announce that the new 3-24x52mm (Mil FFP) and 2.5-25x52mm (2FP MOA) will be launched at the shot show in Jan 2014, this model will still be extremely compact and light and only marginally bigger that the 42mm versions, I will post some specs in a new subject post in the next few days, also I will have demo versions of the two scopes, we will consider sending these to potential purchasers for demo.

3-24x52mm (Mil FFP) ..............hmmm, nice. Think I might need one too.

Anyone after a FFP metric 5-25 PM2 with immaculate glass and MSR ret?!

new-spec 52mm scopes.pdf

In brief:

MIL FFP 3-24x52mm 34MOA elevation & 17 Mil windage

MOA FFP 3-24x52mm 120 MOA elevation 30 MOA windage

MOA 2FP 2.5-25x52mm same as above

Weight: 665grms non illuminated 695grms illuminated for both models.

please see attached full specification sheet.

I have hi res pics however they will not upload as over the limit, Matt are you any good at down sizing so we can at least post a few? I will send you the link.

Again thank you for your interest, we are very excited about this scope.

Pricing is still being ascertained, it will be more than the current 42mm models however not excessively so.

attachicon.gifnew-spec 52mm scopes.pdf

In brief:

MIL FFP 3-24x52mm 34MOA elevation & 17 Mil windage

MOA FFP 3-24x52mm 120 MOA elevation 30 MOA windage

MOA 2FP 2.5-25x52mm same as above

Weight: 665grms non illuminated 695grms illuminated for both models.

please see attached full specification sheet.

I have hi res pics however they will not upload as over the limit, Matt are you any good at down sizing so we can at least post a few? I will send you the link.

Again thank you for your interest, we are very excited about this scope.

Pricing is still being ascertained, it will be more than the current 42mm models however not excessively so.

Fag packet maths - 8cm shorter than the 5-25 PM2 and almost a pound lighter...

I don't understand the problem with 5mm clicks.

We have the 5-40x56 for that, funny enough this scope has been requested in .10 click it appears we would sell more in this config,

Trying to please everybody is a thankless task however I think we cover most bases with the modell range.

Any price indications yet? (Not that I really care , I have to have one!!)

I will supply prices tomorrow, just awaiting the final prices from Japan overnight, it will be more than the 42mm but not stupid money.

No Problem and thank you

Please be so kind as to send me a email with your details and I can reserve one for you, payment would be when the scope arrives.

I will also reply with the price tomorrow just to make sure.

Info@marchscopes.co.uk

Regards

Gary

I don't understand the problem with 5mm clicks.

Do you have or have you ever used a scope clicking at 0.05milrad? Thousands of clicks to make a small elevation change; so many clicks it sounds like a mini-gun brassing up a target. (OK, it sounds like a buzz-saw, but I had a cool day yesterday :rolleyes::lol: )

I think it's a 'good in theory' versus 'practicality' issue. :)

No Problem and thank you

Please be so kind as to send me a email with your details and I can reserve one for you, payment would be when the scope arrives.

I will also reply with the price tomorrow just to make sure.

Info@marchscopes.co.uk

Regards

Gary

Done cheers Gary

Will

Archived