FS - Vortex Razor 5-20x50 Scope

For Sale:

Vortex Razor 5-20 x 50 MRAD with EBR-2B Reticule.

Official webpage with full specs can be seen here with a review here and here.

As the reviews say this is a very nice scope but a change in the disciplines I shoot means it is now sitting unused in my cabinet so it is looking for a new home.

Comes complete with Vortex steel rings and of course comes with Vortex's fantastic lifetime and transferable warranty meaning if you ever break it you get a new one.

The quality of the optics and mechanicals are perfect but there are a few marks on the body of the scope and the rings as can be seen in the pictures.

New from Riflecraft this scope will cost you £1622 and £168 for the rings, this one can be yours for £1400 saving nearly £400 off the RRP!

Located in Winchester but I shoot at Bisley so come and have a look.

DAVE

10369043755_abca51f719_c.jpg

10369045085_41d9bce6b5_c.jpg

10369048095_d524da0936_c.jpg

10369257243_48b9a7f992_c.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Phil,

It is a lovely scope but I have moved from shooting long distance to shooting Civilian Service Rifle. It was destined for the top of my SSG69 but I sold this to buy an AR15 and it is the 'wrong' scope for shooting Service Rifle so it has spent its active life on top of a .223 and now lives in my rifle cabinet which is a waste.

Does that all make sense?

DAVE

The scope is a couple of years old, it was purchased new in 2010.

I purchased it from the original owner last year. If you are looking for an aesthetically perfect scope then this isn't for you as the original owner scratched the tube when fitting it but I'm interested in performance over looks so this didn't bother me.

He owned 30 rifles which combined with my change of discipline means it has seen less than 400 (probably 300) rounds pass underneath it.

If the scratches are of concern remember that buying new would cost you £500 more!

DAVE

I think these scopes have a lifetime warranty no questions asked at least that's what there website says

Yes that's true, I have emailed Vortex. Their warranty is for the scope, if it breaks they will fix it or replace it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Brilliant bit of kit I've two of these and the warranty the best out off all off them

• 1 month later...

Archived