Fame at last.

6mmBR

Hi folks fame at last :lol:

Been chatting with Don from Wild Dog stocks a bit. I've ordered another stock to go on my stalking rifle, to complement the one on my Ackley.

Don had contacted to say it should be with Roger and Baldie from SYSS in a few days :D

We have chatted about are types of hunting and Don asked had I any pics, so I sent him some over.

I went on their web site and he's popped my picture in their customers photo's

http://www.wilddogaustralia.com/content/photos.asp

Fame at last :lol:

Looking forward to getting my new stock to go on the 6.5x47 Lapua, this one is in grass02.

I've been so pleased with my stock on my Ackley I will now have a pair :P

I spoke to Rogers wife on Friday and she confirmed the stock had arrived and she'll pop it in the post Monday, fair play the SYSS team are great to deal with :lol:

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave

Are we still worthy ??? now ur FAMOUS :rolleyes::o Great picture mate, what colour/pattern have you gone for on the new stock, the tacticle thumbhole looks sexy, been mighty tempted myself. Haven't dealt with Roger for a few years now but at the time i did buy a custom Volquartsen, and must second your comments about SYSS, what a great, honest talking guy

Cheers STEVE

Been to the site mate and yes mate your photos there, I dont go much on the hat and what kind of deer is that your holding :rolleyes::o:blink:

Have made call about the materhorns and is being sorted for you speak soon Andy.

Cheers lads.

Both Wild Dog and SYSS are superb companies to deal with. Both of them are easy to talk to and offer a great customer service.

Its a refreshing change to deal with companies that have such superb customer service.

Steve, the stock is a Rem varmint in Grass 01 pattern the new stock will be in Grass 02 for a slight change.

The quality of the stocks is superb and I've been very pleased hence the repeat business.

I have to agree that tactical stock is sexy.

Cheers

Dave

Sure did, its looking good Dave. I will have to inlet the one stock a bit as I have a Jewell trigger on that rifle, its a bit tight in the stock and the safety is a bit stiff. Should be a couple of mins work.

They look great. Sadly I won't be able to play with them for a bit as I'm off to Florida on Sunday for 2 weeks. I'll post some pictures when I get back.

Thank Roger for me.

Best wishes

Dave

Hi Dave

Fame at last. If you are down in Litts one night.Do me a favor and bring your rifle down.I would love to have a look at that stock if I could.

Dogfox

Sure will, you should get up to F range and have a play. Better drag Shaun up as well :)

Cheeers

Dave

Archived