I've put my FAC in for variation

njc110381

I sent off all my paperwork today. Hopefully I'll hear about it soon. I've asked for .223, and to have Fox added to my other calibres. My application took ten (yes ten) months, hopefully this will go through more quickly! I've asked for open, so we'll see how it comes back. I have had one major thought though, I forgot to write +mod on the variation. F*** IT! Can I phone and ask them to add it, or use my 6.5x55 mod for both guns? :unsure:

I sent in a variation to Co. Durham HQ and forgot to add another 22 semi auto, so i phoned them the next day and they said it was fine. I could hardly believe my eyes when 5 days later, yes thats 5 DAYS, i recieved my FAC back with everything i asked for including the 22 semi.

Regards, Andy

no probs with you using your 6.5 mod on your 223 providing your license will state 223 and the 223 sound mod etc etc

so you will have to have a slot for the 223 sound mod

you could phone them and ask if whilst they are doing your ticket can you trade an open space for it say you got a 22rf or 17 sound mod then chop that in if they are not purchased yet

they may ask for this in writing but sometimes execpt it over the phone if ya got ya ticket in allready

how you getting on with them cases?????

would you like me to pm you my address so you can send one for me to check?

I'll ring them monday, hopefully they'll just let me add one over the phone. I hope so, it's not going to be much use without one where I go!

I've not had enough time at the range so far to do the cases. I've only just got through a handfull of loads to accuracy test them, so on the next loading I may need your help. With the groups I got with the last lot I was fairly happy. If my finished loads come up close to them I'll probably not bother putting you out, as they're pretty accurate anyway. I'll keep the offer in mind if I don't have any luck with them.

What does this info achieve again? I don't want you to go to all the effort of measuring them and writing up the info if I don't need it! Thanks again for the offer though, it's very kind of you :lol:

Archived