.243 reloading...software help request

Brindle

Hi, I run a Tikka T3 in .243 win reloading 75gn vmax for fox and 95gn ballistic tip for deer. When I started a friend said use Varget for both, rather than two different powders..everything seems to work, but, I have been told by others that there are better powders out there which will increase speed and could improve accuracy. Rather than spend 70 quid on a software program to work it out for my only centrefire could any of you other reloaders out there run it through your software and advise me what I should be using. Rifle details are...243win, barrel length 22.44inches (570mm), twist 1:10. Any help greatly appreciated.

I was given the load by a close friend of mine whom I compained to when my .300 suffered hangfire with H414, He recomended the use of the mag primer even in the .243, it shoots so well in my rifle I really do not want to change it. A type of it aint broke so I'm not going to fix it.

Cheers

GB

Guest varmartin
toad from a sist, quick blow, sierra (ford) :D:D

hope that'll put a smile on your face when mr toast man delivers

will post friday

I'm a poet but didnt know it (well they ryhme at least ;) )

Jamie ...I had to read your post 3 times to get it...WTF.... :D:blink:

Thought you were having a sugar buzz from one of those `Turkish Delight and Yogurt dips` you do .... ;)

Archived