THE ALL DISTANCE CHALLENGE - Altcar Ranges

BIG-RICHIE

101 Rifle Club All Distance Challenge 2013.pdf

Dear Members,

On Sunday 24th November 2013 the 101 Rifle Club will be holding "THE ALL DISTANCE CHALLENGE" at Altcar Ranges near Hightown.

This competition will include the following classes (F/TR, F-Open and Factory Sporter) and be open to anyone who holds a current shooter certification card.

The competition will be run over one day and be comprised of

2 + 10 rounds at 300 yards

2 + 10 rounds at 500 yards

2 + 15 rounds at 600 yards

Cost of entry is £30 and prizes will be awarded in each category for the highest Grand Aggregate score.

This competition is limited to a maximum number of 60 competitors and places will be allocated strictly on a first come, first served basis.

Entry forms are also available for download on the official 101 Rifle Club website. For any enquiries regarding this competition please email Richard Jones at richsjones@hotmail.co.uk

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your support and we hope to see you and some of the other F-Open and FTR league guys at Altcar on the 24th November.

If we can get a even Entry split between all 3 classes it would be great and make for a very testing competition.

Cheers Rich.

Hi Dave,

Unfortunately we won't be able to provide anyone with a HME test prior to or on the day of the comp. Therfore the Maximum allowed (ME) for this competition at Altcar Ranges will be 4500J.

Cheers - Richie

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Don't worry about the closing date as we can accommodate serious entries. Send me an email to richsjones@hotmail.co.uk with the entry details we need and post out the entry fee.

Regards - Richie

• 2 weeks later...

Well what a wonderful days shooting.

Thanks to Richie and the 101 crew for laying on such a great day.

Perfect conditions, great company and a well run shoot.

What more do you need for a perfect day.

Cheers

Dave

Top marks to Big Ritchie and all the gang at the 101 club, thanks for all your hard work.

You put on a really well run and well organised comp'.

It was an excellent day and it really showed off Altcar at its best.

- and thanks for keeping us all well-fed with hot drinks, bacon baps and biccies!

Cheers,

Des.

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay, I crashed and burned the second i sat down on the couch.

Thanks to all of you for making it such an enjoyable, relaxed day and especially to you guys on here as I know you all travelled a long way to shoot at Altcar today and your support has been fantastic.

The guys at the 101RC done a great job helping us set up in the early hours and thanks to all of those behind the scenes that helped with Lookout/Sentry and bacon butties.

We were very lucky with the weather and although we never got the 5-9MOA of wind usually present at Altcar, there was enough to split the field evenly with some great displays of shooting from everyone.

Glad to hear you all enjoyed yourselves and as i said thanks to all of you for taking part. I'll keep you posted of the next one.

I'll get the breakdown of scores up on here asap.

Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and New Year.

All the best

Big Richie.

Archived