Which reticle kahles k624i

trucraft

There isn't any price difference on the AMR, it is the same price as the other K624i scopes.

ewen

List price perhaps but real world purchase price there are several places that sell them for £1899, your advert in classified was more akin to RRP. Happy to stand corrected if I'm wrong and would have already taken one off your hands by now if I'd have know

That's interesting, if the reticle doesn't match the turrets ?

Dave you are welcome to come over and squint through the mil4. In fact it's not on a rifle at the moment so if you want to try it....

The upper halv of the reticle does, 0.1 milturrets and 0,5/ 1 mil hashmarks.

The lower part is 0,5 vertical/ 0,25 horisontal if my memory didn't fail me. How does one dial 0,25 mrad )

I think Mil 6 is something one should just stay away from. I don't think the designer is a LR shooter. One of the significant features in a good LR is having the reticle and the turrets in the same format sp you can observe bullet strike and make an exact correction.

th_image_zps0a371780.jpg

th_image_zps6d3cdbee.jpg

Roe,

I beg to differ on your opinion in this case. The .25 mil marks allow a more precise hold off and quick correction should a follow up shot be required. The fact it is half the adjustment of your turret click value means it is in the same measurement . It' is not in .25 MOA, now that would be crap. After watching your video Ii see your point about the .05 mil centre dot being lost. Like would need to get behind one to truly have an educated opinion.

I will however tend to agree the Mil 6 does appear better suited to paper and competition in a FFP scope due to these finer calibrations.

MJR,

Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on the squint through. No point borrowing it at the moment with mini me due any day.

Ewan,

PM inbound.

Archived