2013 F-Class World Championship

dannyt

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would not return there again in a hurry a World Championship where you spend an equal time pulling targets is not really on! To me that's like entering a major golf tornament and having to cut the greens between holes!!!

I went to the states and lost nearly a stone in two weeks,,,,,,,,,,woop woop !

My personal thought of Raton is I would not return there again in a hurry a World Championship where you spend an equal time pulling targets is not really on! To me that's like entering a major golf tornament and having to cut the greens between holes!!!

Dave

My thoughts exactly.

If only it was an equal amount of time marking and shooting, in actuality it was one hour of shooting in a ten hour day!

Not good at all and totally inefficient & unfair.

See my report in Target Shooter when it comes out.

Cheers,

Des.

Have to say that even though it was hard work, no one fell out, no one disgraced themselves and some already good friends became great friends while over there.

We all mucked in, we all helped each other out.

Real team spirit.

Thanks for the pictures and write-ups, sounds fairly tough, but what a great event to be part of!

Although from looking at the UK team pictures, is there a minimum age limit or will my already slightly receding hairline permit entry into qualification shoots next time round?....

Youre welcome Tiff,

I didnt take many pics of the FTR lads, they are even better looking than the open team...

League shoots are on all year round, check out the GB F Class web site, theres another two - Diggle and Blair Athol next then in November the Europeans at Bisley.

If you want to be competitive, it isnt cheap either in FTR or Open, travelling and accommodation needs factoring in as does time off work for the comps, a tolerant family and time for reloading , load development, money or time for new barrels and all the other expenses involved..........

Im not trying to put anyone off, but step in with your eyes open.

Youre welcome Tiff,

I didnt take many pics of the FTR lads, they are even better looking than the open team...

League shoots are on all year round, check out the GB F Class web site, theres another two - Diggle and Blair Athol next then in November the Europeans at Bisley.

If you want to be competitive, it isnt cheap either in FTR or Open, travelling and accommodation needs factoring in as does time off work for the comps, a tolerant family and time for reloading , load development, money or time for new barrels and all the other expenses involved..........

Im not trying to put anyone off, but step in with your eyes open.

vv true ronin but its bungee awesome and very addictive just wish my work allowed for more leage shoots

A final report out by Laurie was posted on the GB F-Class home page last evening. Liked the FBI story.

Would also to hear some more about his comment why a straight .284 may have been a better option at Raton.

Great performance guys and congrats all round!

Indeed a nice report! Laurie is super.

Congratulations to the UK team from Italy.

Amleto

Archived