SAKO TRG FIRST LOADING

Jager SA

Out at the range yesterday with the Mr Baldie, who was kind enough to help me out with some loading until I get my loading room finished.....eventually! :angry:

Heres the first load to go through the rifle and holy shite its probably going to be the mother of all loads. The flyer was declared at the pull of the trigger, matters not becuase the result is sooo good! :angry:

TRGLoad.jpg

Get in the queue thee :lol: Kal doesn,t like it really, it wants to come and live at baldie,s house.......i swear it!

Ah Bald one, I told you to sell me your Thumbhole Taccy, actually as its here I might just keep it anyway! :D

Kal

You need a new ruler mate cause that one at the bottom adds about 4" to your calculations ;):lol::lol:

:D:D:D

funny how your group is good though not supprising ;)

now you will get someone convince you to start loading them rounds out a bit to be nearer the lands even though your tube is chambered saami spec and your saami spec rounds shot so well

but you will still get tempted and spend the rest of the barrrels life trying to get it to shoot as good as it did when it was new

you will eventually realise that she shot that well coz you loaded them saami spec (what the gun was designed to shoot) and then you will load em back and she will shoot well again and you'll think why did I bother

at least thats what I did until one day the penny dropped.....again

good shooting dude and carry on as you are,,,,you called the flyer so how much better does it get???????????

wast of bbl life trying so just shoot and enjoy :rolleyes:

Archived