Daystate Airwolf MVT fac .22 40ft/lb

Daystate Airwolf MVT fac .22 40ft/lb SOLD SOLD

I have for sale an mvt airwolf with version 5 reflex sound mod, manual, 2 mags, single shot tray, black bolt, 400cc bottle.

This is the one with the chronograph in the end of the shroud.

pics bellow.1. gun for sale. 2. 100y grouping ability 3. longer range grouping.

SAM_0903_zps060f1794.jpg

100yair_zpsec169bdf.jpgmyairwolfpicsofgroups.jpg

£850 posted rfd gun only for sale.

edited by spud

I know what your saying chaps,

It is a very reluctant sale I don't really want to sell it as its the best air I have ever shot!

i'm thinking of swaping it for a rapid mk 11 and wondering if I will regret it or not.

I like to try something different once in a while.

• 3 months later...

Daystate Airwolf MVT fac .22 40ft/lb

I have for sale an mvt airwolf with version 5 reflex sound mod, manual, 2 mags, single shot tray, black bolt, 400cc bottle.

This is the one with the chronograph in the end of the shroud.

pics bellow.1. gun for sale. 2. 100y grouping ability 3. longer range grouping.

SAM_0903_zps060f1794.jpg

100yair_zpsec169bdf.jpgmyairwolfpicsofgroups.jpg

£850 posted rfd gun only for sale.

edited by spud

is the gun still for sale

I've got one its a Brilliant gun .and wouldn't swap it for a rapid 7 stick with the dastate...

a few months back when I started the thread I were thinking of swapping the above mvt for a rapid 7 fac.

I actually brought a rapid running at 40 fpe and had it for a few weeks. like has been said its not a patch on the daystate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi

I am in the same boat as you regarding selling my Daystate FAC Air Wolf MVT 40ft/lb.

I am thinking about selling mine as I need to get the cash together for a Rickenbacker 12 String Electric guitar as used by George Harrison of the Beatles.

Its a decision I don't like to be in as I already own one of John Lennon's guitars and I have a six string version of George Harrison's 12 string.

What to do is the question as I know as soon as I sell it I will regret it lol, I will see how I feel when the bid's start coming in. Any advice in case I do decide to sell like price to ask as I would still like to exchange or get another good FAC .22.

Many thanks

Dave

If anyone would like pictures of the Daystate just email me...I have tried uploading pictures but is says that the pic is to large!!!its only 220kb and the max size allowed is 500kb....very strange.

Hi

I am in the same boat as you regarding selling my Daystate FAC Air Wolf MVT 40ft/lb.

I am thinking about selling mine as I need to get the cash together for a Rickenbacker 12 String Electric guitar as used by George Harrison of the Beatles.

Its a decision I don't like to be in as I already own one of John Lennon's guitars and I have a six string version of George Harrison's 12 string.

What to do is the question as I know as soon as I sell it I will regret it lol, I will see how I feel when the bid's start coming in. Any advice in case I do decide to sell like price to ask as I would still like to exchange or get another good FAC .22.

Many thanks

Dave

If anyone would like pictures of the Daystate just email me...I have tried uploading pictures but is says that the pic is to large!!!its only 220kb and the max size allowed is 500kb....very strange.

welcome to the site!

we must have missed all your other posts!

Archived