Photon NV

Matone

get in touch with SPUD- for the photon and get hold of MARKY on this forum he can supply all the other bits you need.

its worth it.

Not sure what happend there, but anyway cheers for that I will do ;)

Not sure what happend there, but anyway cheers for that I will do ;)

dont worry gaz ,heres a lot of it going about today.my mate got a t20 off marky last week and seems good so far .marky can sort the doubler adapter but not the lens

i am now taking names in advance for the next delivery of phoytons i have on order , currently delivery time uis expected march/april 2014 i have 25 on order with only 11 still available

yuo can pay now or when they arrive either is good but i have taken a fair few payments already to garantee a unit

I have just checked mine and There's a small amount of black at the bottom i think that's pretty normal from what I have read mate But it doesn't look as bad as what yours sounds........rem

Yes I think I may have been exagerating a tad, it is more of a rectangle in a circle as you would expect. All good. Excellent kit for the money, add the doubler and a T20 and it is damned usefull out to 200 yards. Amazed condsidering how much I paid for a Gen 2 in 2000.

Archived