Photon NV

Matone

Has anyone used one of these yet ? There`s been a lot of talk about them pre-delivery but very little

from anyone who owns/uses one up to now !

Very interested in one but would like to hear some honest appraisals about them .

Thanks.

Has anyone used one of these yet ? There`s been a lot of talk about them pre-delivery but very little

from anyone who owns/uses one up to now !

Very interested in one but would like to hear some honest appraisals about them .

Thanks.

Not got one myself but a few people have now got thm over on the AirgunBBS forum.

• 2 months later...

Plenty on nightvisionforum some have put a doubler on them as with all digital nightvision some extra ir light is needed to get the best from them some good guys on there who are also on here marky610 your man for doubler adapters and ir lamps

Thats one seriously crap video

Yes I've been playing with one for some time, bloody good for £400, on a par with the old Pulsar N550 but much better ergonomics and a dam site cheaper, add a well balanced illuminator, namely the T20ir and a doubler and I kid you not 300+ recognition and 200+ shootable.

• 1 month later...

have a look at marks review ;)http://youtu.be/r-vNOk5RJ54

Im pleased with mine and excellent value for money. Can spot rabbits out to 150 at least with additional IR. Doesn't fit on a 20moa picatinny rail though so have just sourced a 0 MOA rail. Just need to mount it now!!

i have one from spud-a t20 from MARKY - a lens doubler- its sat on my ripley to do battle with some rats on wednesday.iv been playing with it in the garden and got to say for the money its very good. as soon as i figure out its strengths and weaknesses and mount it on my .17fb for some fox and bunny bashing.

I have a question on the Photon. Does anyone else get a blacked out section under the sight picture. I get a rectangular sight picture and have about 10% of the picture. Not sure if this is normal being new to the Digi NV scene.

I have just checked mine and There's a small amount of black at the bottom i think that's pretty normal from what I have read mate But it doesn't look as bad as what yours sounds...... Rem

Yes you will get a black-out NO screen top and bottom and may be the sides if it's a long way out, to get round the side black-out(windage) i used adjustable mounts so you can even the screen out leaving you plenty of W/E.

I have just checked mine and There's a small amount of black at the bottom i think that's pretty normal from what I have read mate But it doesn't look as bad as what yours sounds........rem

Can anyone set me up with the full set up scope I'd be interested

get in touch with SPUD- for the photon and get hold of MARKY on this forum he can supply all the other bits you need.

its worth it.

Archived