HS Precisionstock flooerplate/trigger gaurd

Hello please could someone help me with place's or people to contact as im after a floorplate/trigger gaurd part new or used for a short action remmy 700 to fit the remmy HS stock as in the VS model etc any info welcome or PM me please thank's for any help info.

Hello please could someone help me with place's or people to contact as im after a floorplate/trigger gaurd part new or used for a short action remmy 700 to fit the remmy HS stock as in the VS model etc any info welcome or PM me please thank's for any help info.

Email me I may just be able to put you in touch with someone in the Uk that sells them at thre right price. mry716@hotmail.com

Hello 325WSM hope you see this but i cant send an email through your link & i tried to replie through this site & get cannot find server p**h f**king computer's i know basic stuff about them.Bring back PM sign for people like me i was easy to do this site i find hard.

Guest Sprags

V-Max, if you want to pm someone, find a post of theirs, click on their username in the post and select "send message"!

Hope this helps.

Regards,Sprags!!

Archived