Pulsar DFA 75

6x47 lapua

I have heard that there are issues with it holding zero, and I know of a couple of retailers who have cancelled their initial orders until they see how the market reacts.

I had a good look at one and it held zero when taken on and off so long as the spacer was not removed. Biggest problem is you need a scope that goes down to 3.5x or you cant see the menu and set it up. They shoot either 43 mm high or spot on at 100yrds and 2.15 low at 150 and 2.15 high at 50. See here https://scottcountry.co.uk/images/lib/optical%20axis%20offset%20effect%20a5.pdf

Due to none of my scope being lower than 8x I didn't buy one.

I've got one and there is no issue with it holding zero.

With the right scope and a good external IR you can clearly identify things at a good 300 yards+

As with all night vision its well worth taking a look to make your own mind up before listening to the "I've heard off a mate who's mates got one" rumour mill

What would you say is the right scope WSM?

You need a variable that goes down to 3-3.5 to be able to see the set up menu.I've got it mounted on a Swaro Z6 3-18 and usually have it on 10x

With a NM800 IR on it I get a clear view way past 300 yards and a lot further than I'd consider taking a shot

Archived