Swarovski Z6 2.5x15x56 with a Ballistic turret

Hi I am selling my Swarovski Z6 2.5x15x56 with a Ballistic turret and a A 4 reticle, I bout it about 1 year ago an payed £1800 for it from sportsman the scope is like new not a scratch on it only been out 7 or 8 times, but now seam to be doing more target than deer with this rifle now so looking for a top end target scope instead which I can use for deer and target.

I am looking for £1200 for the scope it is like new and has all the paper work and box with it. can not seam to up load picks saying to big? but can e mail if you send me yore e mail thank you for looking.

jonathan.

Hi

I would be interested in a trade but Sorry looking for something with a little more Magnification Ideally After a 8x32x56 or Similar but thank you for the Offer.

Jonathan.

I am a bit lost on some one elses jumping on ? But mine is not the Z6i as in the photos it is the Z6 is there a differents on that one as just had a look on web and it and it looks the the gen 2 but don't no 100/ how do you tell on the Z6 as don't want to mislead eny one but thank you for taking the time to find them photos to try to help.

Sounds like my scope is going out of date as quick as my I phone and I pad as my BT are silver is there any different s in the Mechanics or is it just Cosmetic BT ?.

Sounds like my scope is going out of date as quick as my I phone and I pad as my BT are silver is there any different s in the Mechanics or is it just Cosmetic BT ?.

That depends if you're buying or selling :)

Tidied up a bit as this thread was getting confusing :mellow:

Just to clarify Jonathan has got a Gen1 NONE Illuminated Z6 and a fine sporting scope it is :)

Good luck with the sale ;)

Archived