ward d vision

Rammer223

e mail today from ward d vision offering me chance to order today there digi add on priced at £600 with in car charger thats more than stated in shooting times artical were it was quoted at sub £500 must be some in car charger but there we go vat mybe .Also no vid link of unit in action as promised in first email no mention of warranties battery life of unit ,presume would still have to source own ir at that price ,i am afraid although it looks interesting they are making it hard work for me to part with my hard earned cash and will have to work harder than sending me an order link!. i will wait and see how the unit fares with others before i make my mind up a bit dissapointed!!! :(

Disappointed in what? You haven't even looked through one yet, for all you know they might be amazing for the money and lets face it up until now £600 doesn't exactly go along way where night vision is concerned.

I trust you have emailed them with your concerns and given them a chance to answer?

hope they are the amaszing ian and yes i have emailed them ,the report in the shooting times was a little lacking in detail and we have heard very little about it since ,and i know £600 doesnt go a long way in the world of night vision, im not dissing the product as we know very little about it but that is my problem, if we had the vids as promised and the full spec we could make an informed dissicion i am only dissapointed that it is not been sold to me more if that makes sense i want to be convinced as it would be a way into night vision for me and others on a limited budget.

regards lee

reply from ward d vision

warranty on unit 2 years

warranty on battery 1 year

vids posted next week

battery life tested continuous use 2.5 to 3hr

most parts locally sourced within10 miles

so i will look out for the vids

regards lee

As Elwood has stated i would tread very carefully on this one-buying night vision can lead you to some

dodgy geezers!i would buy from a source that has a track record get in touch with camo on here ,he knows the right sources for nv.

I've dealt with Clive Ward on several occassions and have nothing but good things to say about his products. Some folk have found him hard to contact but maybe I've just been lucky. I know Ian had had dealings with him too.

Darren, the guy that invented this system called it 'lardyvision' but did not want to get involved with marketing it. If you do a search on youtube he has a wealth of videos all worth a watch. He has owned most types of NV and often compared them side by side but digital seems to be his favourite

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lardyvision&oq=lardyvision&gs_l=youtube.3..0.1060.9130.0.9330.11.6.0.5.5.0.130.620.2j4.6.0...0.0...1ac.1.RPtxh2ZF7ZA

Mark

• 3 years later...

anyone have contact details for Clive? I have a ratting job

Best bet is to PM him on nvuk I think, in case you're not aware he can be somewhat elusive at times.

What are you after, a 700/800?

Archived