.308 Custom Remy 700 - PRS / Valkyrie - Deal of the Year!

I have just brought an AI at the shooting show (bit of an impulse buy.....)so this rifle is now for sale.

It has just (begining of this week) come back from Baldie, he fitted his bottom metal for aics mags, re-threaded and crowned the 26" factory vls barrel 3/4"x16 unf. He also fitted his tactical bolt knob. I haven't even had a chance to use it yet since this brilliant work was done !

I will also include the brand new Bennie Cooley style brake Baldie fitted, 10 round AICS mag (used once) and a brand new (haven't even collected from my RFD yet!) PES/MAE large forward muzzel can in black.

The A5 Mcmillian stock was fully bedded by PRS -pillars and full bed and is great. It also has their external adjustable cheekpiece fitted. The trigger was also worked on by prs, improving it greatly.

Also included is a brand new Nightforce 20 moa rail .

The base rifle has seen 200 rounds max from new! Baldie bore scoped it before doing the work and said it looks great.

The rifle shoots sub 1/2moa with ease.

It has cost over £3,500 overall.

I would like £1,700 +RFD fees for a quick sale.

I also have a once fitted (2 week old) CG model 22 tactical Remy 700 trigger with safety- cost £300 would like £210 posted - Trigger Sold to Scotch Egg.

Thanks Tiff

N.b. also advertised by myself and a friend elsewhere.

Still for sale, here's another picture of it. I'll amend the original add to include the brand new JP Bennie Cooley style brake Baldie fitted and a brand new (not even collected from my RFD) PES/MAE large muzzle can in black and 10 shot AICS metal mag (used once).

I would like to sell this as a complete package for £1,700+ RFD fees.

Tiff

1BF68512-D561-4B27-9269-51E1E290300B-167

Hi mate is this still for sale if so were you from as I'm very interested in buying it off you.
Hi I'm on the Devon/Cornwall border, just 10 miles north of Plymouth.

I've sent you a pm with my number, please give me a call and I'm sure we can work something out etc.

Cheers,

Tiff

N.B. Here are a couple of pics of the excellent bedding job PRS did and also the brilliant new Valkyrie bottom metal Baldie fitted a couple of weeks ago.

1D365E96-1D7E-466D-966B-879657B900AD-196

63450FC1-66D0-4682-B1B2-D1EFD2C9B81B-196

Batleyhunter I have sent you a pm with my home phone number - look forward to hearing from you (if possible this evening, since I'm probably going away for a few days this week)

Also there is a very slight wiggle room on price for a quick cash deal, with the possibility of free extras like .308 dies, brass and bullets or hard cases and mounts etc.

Cheers,

Tiff

I received a very good offer today from an RFD for this package - I would however rather sell this rifle direct (at the price I was offered) to save a fellow shooter a considerable amount of money....

Does anyone have Batleyhunters contact details please?

He hasn't been online since yesterday at 6.30am and I haven't heard anything from him, apart from what is on this thread.....

Archived