Badger Scope rings

Alycidon

Following Craigs thread on the pain getting scopes etc out of the states I will shortly be looking for some Badger scope mounts. Does anyone in the Uk stock them?, I suppose Callum might have some laying around. Not worth getting a US export licence for a pair, from memory the licence is over $350.

A

Following Craigs thread on the pain getting scopes etc out of the states I will shortly be looking for some Badger scope mounts. Does anyone in the Uk stock them?, I suppose Callum might have some laying around. Not worth getting a US export licence for a pair, from memory the licence is over $350.

A

you will not need a license for rings,you will be able to find some one that will ship with out the paperwork,

just shoot some emails out to a few of the us out lets.

but if there is a UK out let it would be essayer,especially if you send for the wrong size :blink:

ATB

Colin :lol:

Badger rings are easy to come by and you do not need any paperwork to bring them in.

A very good alternative are the Farrell base and ringsets, equally strong and very well machined.

Both Badger and Farrell are a little on the heavy side (if weight is an issue)

If you want a lighter alternative try Seekings Precision.

All are available off the shelf.

Edited 3 mins later after qucik search of "tinterweb"

Seekins rings - $80 (up to 34mm scope tube)

Badger Rings up to $190 (up to 34mm tube)

Farrell rings up to $150 (up to 30mm tube)

All are plus shipping and import duty remember, but would still be cheaper than the UK (if you could find someone with them in stock)

We keep most badger products in stock, i know we have bases, floorplates, mag systems, ring reducers, all muzzle brakes, and bolt knobs.I,m not sure whether we have the rings yet, as a delivery of bits is still pending.We have an account as a distributor with them, and service retail and trade.

There you go, there is a UK distributor.

I forgot about SYSS excellent services.

We keep most badger products in stock, i know we have bases, floorplates, mag systems, ring reducers, all muzzle brakes, and bolt knobs.I,m not sure whether we have the rings yet, as a delivery of bits is still pending.We have an account as a distributor with them, and service retail and trade.

well i will go to the foot of our stairs :blink::lol:

i have just had a right old time getting a badger bottom metal and box mag in, now i could of saved my self a lot of time if i had just known that SYSS had them on the shelf.

well i know where to come next time.

ATB

Colin ;)

Unfortunatly, what we havent got, are rings, they are in the awaiting shipment....isn,t that bloody typical? :lol: Midway do them, but bugger are they dear :blink: Have nightforce rings crossed your mind Geoff? they are every bit as good as badger, and a little cheaper.

Archived