Leupold tactical 10x50 binoculars with adjustable MillDot reticule -£215

I have convinced myself I need a Vectronix Terrapin, so I'm thinning out my collection further....

I brought these binoculars just before Christmas for £325 from Sportsmans with bultler creeks.

I fitted bultler creek objective lense caps to each objective, making them well protected, but takes a split second to flip them open with one thumb. I just use the factory rear lense cover, since it works ok. They have only been outside my house once! Just used to watch the traffic on the river from the living room.

Very very good glass and in excellent condition, no marks etc. They come in a good padded factory molle case and I should still have the box in the attic somewhere.

Basically they are as near to new as you could probably find.

I'm asking £225 posted or £215 collected from the shooting show on Saturday.

Many thanks,

Tiff

N.b also advertised by myself and a friend elsewhere.

Fantastic glass for the money, whoever buys these wont be disappointed

Mark

PS what size BCs did you use for the binos?? I have a pair of these excellent binos and hadnt thought of using them to protect the objectives.

Fantastic glass for the money, whoever buys these wont be disappointed

Mark

PS what size BCs did you use for the binos?? I have a pair of these excellent binos and hadnt thought of using them to protect the objectives.

I can't remember I'm afraid, I had them fitted in store - they are on very snug.

I try to do it with all my optics, when I suggested it in the shop they did look at me a bit strange....but it works very well.

Archived