Nightforce NXS 12-42x56 NP-R1 - £1k

One and only price drop to £950 for a quick sale.

I will also include:

An Anti Cant Device (bubble level) that attaches straight onto the 30mm tube, these sell for £30 at Sporting Services.

&

100 x once fired factory .308 Lapua brass (still have factory primer fitted), in two 50 rds MTM plastic ammunition boxes.

Many thanks,

Tiff

Go on then, I can't really afford it, but at £950 inc bubble, cases & RMSD I can't afford to pass up the chance either!

Assuming lenses are unmarked, all works as it should & no hidden marks/damage etc.

PM with your details & I'll send a cheque etc.

Thanks.

Maverick61

One and only price drop to £950 for a quick sale.

I will also include:

An Anti Cant Device (bubble level) that attaches straight onto the 30mm tube, these sell for £30 at Sporting Services.

&

100 x once fired factory .308 Lapua brass (still have factory primer fitted), in two 50 rds MTM plastic ammunition boxes.

Many thanks,

Tiff

I'm really sorry MAV61, but rutland12 contacted me last night and we did a deal while I was at work this afternoon. I've just logged on, to update the thread.

If anything changes your next in line.

Sorry again,

Scope sold to rutland12, pending bank transfer.

Tiff

Just my luck !

Let me know if it falls through. Sadly it's getting to be a common occurence as that's the third item this week I've posted 'yes please' to only to be told it's been sold offline.

Thanks for letting me know anyway.

I'm really sorry MAV61, but rutland12 contacted me last night and we did a deal while I was at work this afternoon. I've just logged on, to update the thread.

If anything changes your next in line.

Sorry again,

Scope sold to rutland12, pending bank transfer.

Tiff

Archived