tikka m595 barreled action in 17 remington

Tikka m595 action with shilen fluted 24 inch barrel. Screwcut m17x1 barrel and action washave reblued at time of build. Trigger has a new spring and breaks very clean but safe.

I will throw in any 20 vmax I have left. and 100 berger 25 grain match bullets.

Rifle hasn't had alot of work I got it from a friend who had put 350 rounds down it. I've only put 150 down it if that!

The throat and bore has no visible wear as you would expect with a low round count. Shoots both 20 vmax and 25 berger match superbly.

650 pound. For the barreled action.

I have a ambi mcmillan stock on it at moment which im hoping to keep. Hence only really want to sell barreled action

But maybe willing to sell the stock at the right price

Thank you that is a really nice piece of kit,,,,,

How does it group???

Darrel

this is a proper big mister gun-you would struggle with it :)

if your intrested darrel get it bought-i have a m595 in .17 flavour shot more foxes with it than all my other sticks.

Ste just buy it will you and stop pondering over 17 hornets, 17rem are way better.

I know mick he dont know what he wants. I've offered him at a good price. The shilen fluted barrel fitted and blued cost more then im offering him the barreled action for ! Bullets and some brass to. I need it gone so I can get a new action ive seen barreled by Dasherman.

Hope you had your heals together,stomach in, chest out, chin up, when you said that boyo... :angry:

Yep, I spilled my brew all over the lounge doing it too.

I know mick he dont know what he wants. I've offered him at a good price. The shilen fluted barrel fitted and blued cost more then im offering him the barreled action for ! Bullets and some brass to. I need it gone so I can get a new action ive seen barreled by Dasherman.

Now now Jamie boy, as I said I just want to cover all of my options so will be having a good chat with the smiths a he show next week and I'll decide..still an option for me if its still about in a week.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived