anschutz 1727

mtb

im thinking of getting one of the new annie 1727f has anyone got any experience with this type of action and also does anyone know where to get hold of one ive looked on ruag website and there not listing them

thanks mike

i managed to get some more info on this rifle there not available to april and the price £2000 i nearly fell over as good as anschutz are 2 grand for a 17hmr is a bit much i may as well go talk to brian at fox and get a cooper with stunning wood that will shoot just as well

atb mike

i managed to get some more info on this rifle there not available to april and the price £2000 i nearly fell over as good as anschutz are 2 grand for a 17hmr is a bit much i may as well go talk to brian at fox and get a cooper with stunning wood that will shoot just as well

atb mike

Looks nice, but not that nice! :)

Maybe and maybe not-it's the Forker action as per the Anschutz Biathalon 22rf,which is very slick-more or less forefinger/thumb pull/push, and great trigger but considerably more than £2k.The price is not about calibre,but quality -or the 'name' if you need an excuse-but I agree it's not cheap.Cooper is just different.I wonder if either will appear in the new 17 win 'sooper doopers',for the man who can't handle a 222?(or needs the latest best thing!

george

• 2 years later...

Lovely gun, but you'll still be shooting crap ammunition.

Sadly yes,,,!,,,,,,,,,Not a vary rewarding calibre other than accepting at best it may go into an inch or so at 100 but good enough for longer bunnies and head shot fox if your inclined. I was happy to bung £300 at a CZ the other day ,,,delighted with the little thing but £2K do you really need to?.....O

Give me the £2100 budget for the 1727 as listed on Sportman Gun Centre's website and I would go for a used Anschutz or Weihrauch HW66 donor action, a Stassen fluted or helical barrel and a Joe West TH stock with a OLC mod.

Now that would be interesting IMHO.

What would be the price of that ??

Give me the £2100 budget for the 1727 as listed on Sportman Gun Centre's website and I would go for a used Anschutz or Weihrauch HW66 donor action, a Stassen fluted or helical barrel and a Joe West TH stock with a OLC mod.

Now that would be interesting IMHO

More interesting will be finding a Smith that works on Rimfires ( and personally a 2 groove Benchmade barrel )

T

Archived