TAXIDERMY

nemasis243

Has any one had any thing stuffed ? :)

I am looking for a Taxidermist to do a couple of things for me.

I have a very large dog fox I want full mounted and also a pair of Woodcock.

I had a bad experience a few years ago as I had a gold head roe and a mate of mine said he knew someone who was S##t Hot , so I sent it off to him taking photos of the head before it went, After 8months and many £,s later I recieved a head back but it was not the same head,

Apparently mine had been shipped to some guy in Germany by mistake and that was the last I ever saw of it and the sub standard head I had ,I sent back.Trying to get my money back was another adventure but we wont go there,last I herd the guy is now living in Africa and as far as I am concerned he can go and get Stuffed! :angry:

Nemasis, oldest scam going £1500.0 for a gold medal head is nothing on the continent, no mistake just ripping off the trusting.

Depends how much you are prepared to pay, for a gold medal or similar one of the top 3 in the country is Jack Crewdson at Tockholes near Darwen a true artist and honest too, as BB says about a ten month lead time. If you PM me will give you his tel etc.

There are other good ones around, I deal with a couple up here, but for ordinary stuff you are better closer to home, one of the lads on here I,m sure will be able to point you at somebody in Wales.

Redfox

Nemasis, oldest scam going £1500.0 for a gold medal head is nothing on the continent, no mistake just ripping off the trusting.

Depends how much you are prepared to pay, for a gold medal or similar one of the top 3 in the country is Jack Crewdson at Tockholes near Darwen a true artist and honest too, as BB says about a ten month lead time. If you PM me will give you his tel etc.

There are other good ones around, I deal with a couple up here, but for ordinary stuff you are better closer to home, one of the lads on here I,m sure will be able to point you at somebody in Wales.

Redfox

Thanks for that , I knew that heads were fetching big bucks on the continent but nobody likes getting shafted

Archived