anti mirage moderator cover

Hey gunnery, I'm sorry about your cover not shipping out as soon as we would have like it to. We were in the middle of some large orders and getting ready for the SHOT Show. We worked hard on getting as many orders out as we could before stopping production and directing all of our resources on finishing up SHOT Show preparations. Unfortunately your order fell on the wrong side of the preparations, I apologize for that.

Thanks again for your business.

Hey Gunnery,, Well worth the wait, you wont be disappointed i am sure ;) ,,,,,

Although if he does not know what the dogs dangly bits are it makes you think dunit?? :D:D:P .

OR wait for it,,, THE DOGS GAHOULLIES :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Good job the 600yrd comp was called off due to the snow??,

See you guys soon,,,

Darrel :ph34r:

I know what the dangly bits are, just sounded funny is all.

Well gunnery, I can see you're still not satisfied with my explanation. Let me break it down all the way so you can see I wasn't bull shitting you with my explanation.

You and I had numerous PM's here back and forth with me trying to make sure I had the correct information on your can so we made the right cover for you, starting on January 1 and ending on January 2

I got the order for your cover on January 3

Like I said before, we were in the middle of some large orders and also trying to get as many normal orders taken care of as possible before we quit production to concentrate on getting ready to go to the SHOT Show. Also, as an fyi, we don't jump people ahead on our production list, we make products in the order that they come to us.

We had 8 working days from the time your order was placed until we had to leave for the show. I had to call a stop to production at some point to get ready for the show, unfortunately your cover hadn't been made yet.

We left for the show on January 12 at 5:00AM

We got back from the show on Sunday, January 20

We got somewhat sorted out from the show and started production back up on Monday January 21

Your cover shipped out on January 22

On January 25 it was in Chicago at a sorting facility.

We take customer service very seriously and don't like it when a product goes out late. I've tried to explain it as best I can. If you're still not happy with the product, or our customer service I can have a check in the mail tomorrow to you for a refund and you can keep the cover when it gets there.

Your call.

Hi Tony sorry if you feel i am not satisfied all i have done is order a anti mirage cover and wait almost five week for it the statements i have made on the forum as far as i know is not aimed at you or your customer service i realize it is easy to fall behind with your orders when you where committed to the shot show and i understand there as to be a cut of point with production but again i can only say that as nothing to do with me as a customer and i have not complained about it or the service i have said in responce to Darrel that it would be almost a month since i put the order in with you.My statement to MTB was trying to understand when he posted on here saying he had received is why i had not received mine when both orders went in on same day more or less again i am very sorry if there is some kind of misunderstanding as you say you take customer service very seriously and don,t like it when a order goes out late as 6.5 shooter says cant be fairer than that ATB Barry.

Well, Barry, got his cover today and I messed up his order from the get go. Sorry about that Barry.

I sent the wrong diameter to production and it won't fit his can now.

We'll be sending another cover of the correct size today and I'll have a friend in the UK send him funds to refund his purchase price for the trouble he's had with this order.

I told him to keep the incorrect cover and give it or sell it to someone who has a can that is 1.5" in diameter.

Sorry for your trouble Barry.

Hi Chris, I'm sorry, but at this time I'm not making any spotting scope covers. Thanks a lot for your interest though. I've been wanting to make a cover for the Spotter 60 but just have not had the time to devote to it.

Tony i cant say more than that and thank you i will look forward to receiving the right one and thanks for refund atb Barry will you please keep me informed on shipping Tony the other one seemed to be stuck in Chicargo

You're welcome, we screwed the pooch on this order, so I'm sorry for your troubles.

I'll send you the delivery confirmation information so you can see what the progress is when we ship it out.

Please email me how many pounds you're out and we'll get you sorted out on the refund.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all just to bring things up to date now that Tony(Tab Gear) knows what dogs DooDahs are i received the right anti mirage cover perfect fit this morning with as Tony promised a full refund no one can argue with that thanks for that Tony as you said you now have 2 pals in england again thank you.

• 1 month later...

Hi Tony ,

Just seen one of your shooting mats , very nice , tried to order one online , BUT , could not figure out how to order IT with steel D rings , instead of plastic fastex buckles ?

Cheers Chris

Archived