.22 Hornet questions

Aggy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Omitted to say - "Especially if I can have a pink bag like that one"

So this is where you went and hid, :rolleyes:

Hid? who cares if he has a pink bag, at least he can walk the walk shoot rather than talk the talk

• 1 month later...

The Hornet mag is for sale . Its like new .£40 posted

I also have a selection of bullets for sale from 35 to 50 grn most are expanding so would have to be face to face £20 the lot

The Hornet mag is for sale . Its like new .£40 posted

I also have a selection of bullets for sale from 35 to 50 grn most are expanding so would have to be face to face £20 the lot

you have pm

• 4 months later...

any body modifyed cz mag to take 40 vmax .loaded some this morning for 204 rem and they are very long bit more than was expected

Hi, yes I have modified my hornet mags for 40gn vmax, Push the retaining pins from the rear plastic insert, cut down length ways with mini hacksaw, just behind pin holes, reseat in mag, this gives just enough clearance for the longer vmax bullets, Hope this helps, Aj

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys just thought id add my two pennies wotrth, I have the M77 Mk 2 & love it accuracy is no prob like most I reload pay attention to the head space stick a decent scope on it & the rest is up to you,i have found that the v-max hornadys a little to long for the mag awesome accuracy single shot wise but have to seat them to deep to fit mag to make sense so know use 40gn medway dog towns behind 8.9 grns of alliant 2400 with rem 71/2 primers awesome corvid & bunny fodder,

Hi Guys just thought id add my two pennies worth, I have the M77 Mk 2 & love it accuracy is no prob like most I reload pay attention to the head space stick a decent scope on it & the rest is up to you,i have found that the v-max Hornadys a little to long for the mag awesome accuracy single shot wise but have to seat them to deep to fit mag to make sense so know use 40gn Medway dog towns behind 8.9 grns of Alliant 2400 with rem 71/2 primers awesome corvid & bunny fodder,

I load 13.5gn lilgun in my K hornet, I tried to fit a measure into a standard hornet case today and it would not fit, so how you get 13.6gn in and still seat a bullet I cant imagine.

Aj

Archived