Tas system!!!

Hi Darrel i have one from Dougie dont use it much these days because of shooter and isnipe but found it to be very good in the early days when i first started out it was Glen who told me about the TAS System it was for a 308 round they are good but only works with the round it is matched for if you make any changes to the round you have to purchase another Disc for that round but they do work and as it says no batteries or hunting for a signal.

Hi Darrel i have one from Dougie dont use it much these days because of shooter and isnipe but found it to be very good in the early days when i first started out it was Glen who told me about the TAS System it was for a 308 round they are good but only works with the round it is matched for if you make any changes to the round you have to purchase another Disc for that round but they do work and as it says no batteries or hunting for a signal.

Thank you Barry, Just thought that it would be better than using my phone all the time,,,,

I have got some of BD charts but they are for the scennars and i have gone over to the 130 jlk bullets

All the best Darrel ;)

Thank you Barry, Just thought that it would be better than using my phone all the time,,,,

I have got some of BD charts but they are for the scennars and i have gone over to the 130 jlk bullets

All the best Darrel ;)

Hi Darrel,

When I got my new left handed AI in 6.5x47, I worked up a number of new and previously tested loads and found that one accuracy node would require a new set of charts.

Best thing to do would be to get in touch with BD and get some new ones for the JLKs.

Cost wise how do JLK bullets compare to Sennars ?

As above, any of you lads using this system and if so what do you think??

i have used dougies TAS in the past,and found it very effective,and still use it whith

my 22br.no problems so far.cant coment on brown dogs charts,ive not had one yet!

Hi Darrel,

When I got my new left handed AI in 6.5x47, I worked up a number of new and previously tested loads and found that one accuracy node would require a new set of charts.

Best thing to do would be to get in touch with BD and get some new ones for the JLKs.

Cost wise how do JLK bullets compare to Sennars ?

Hi Rob,,My Charts are all bob on, just fancied a new toy so to speak,,

I will get some more charts of BD for the 130 jlk bullets??

Price wise I am not to sure??, I was quoted 380 for a 1000 of Brian fox,, so not much difference I don't think??

How is things with you???

Archived