No Din -din

Guest 308Panther

Guest 308Panther

P5170644.jpg

P5170643.jpg

Here's a pic of what we call a pine squirrel,or red squirrel,as you can see,these make better pets..lol

aint much eatin on these...and they taste nasty too...Note the white belly on the squirrel.

P5110636.jpg

Grey squirrel dippin into the grape jelly we put out for the Baltimore Oriole's

308Shooter

Guest 308Panther
nice pic,s !!!!

I bet your trigger finger was itching :):)

all the best f2n :D

Umm,Any answer I give will reveal a complete and total case of denial and may get me commited to the Varminters Clinic for Rehab for my trigger addiction. :o:D

The critters on this piece of property are under a "No Shoot Order".Its my folks land :D .There are a couple execeptions to the "Order".

1)Deer must be in season.

2)Turkey must be in season.

3)Any Feral Cat is shot on sight.

And that would be Hunting season....Not Salt or Pepper. :o

The Gentleman feeding the Pine Squirrel is my father and I snapped that shot last night ...

He took the pic of the grey squirrel in the grape jam.

They live in North Western Wisconsin....about 45 or 50 miles due north of Lacrosse.

A quiet little town of 800 residents.

There's 2 gas stations,a feed mill,a dairy plant,a small grocery store,and a small auto parts store.

The region has been called "Gods Country" for alotta years...Before my lifetime.

Reason bein...When the glaciers came thru on the last Ice Age...This area wasnt touched.

and remains very hilly,Lots of Cliffs and Bluffs,very rocky.Autumn here is nothing short of breath taking and extremely picturesque.

Last night after supper I went back out turkey huntin...

I had a Hen turkey and a bit before that a Cock Pheasant

step within 4 ft of me....Now that had the trigger finger itchin!

And I did need a towel to wipe down after that,Seems I managed to drool all overmyself.

308Panther

Indeed good photo's its a shame you have such tight hunting laws over there if your seasons were on par with ours here in the uk it would indeed be an excelent area to live , beats a concrete jungle anyday , Good hunting look forward to some more pics

Guest Gutripper

Squirels choke me up! I've got a grey on my garden and it's always eating my dogs food! :) My kids love (him) though, so i can't do anything to it otherwise detention for me! :)

Archived