No copraint at all

Finman

Hi there guys.

Not wanting to hijack the bushcraft knife thread, I was introduced to this video by my brother. Now, this guy is genuine and tries very hard. The end result is a no nonsense review of a range of hunting knives and I found it oddly entertaining. I hope you enjoy it too

Best wishes

Finman

Seen this guy too and know what you mean.

Bit of a nutter but appreciates a sharp knife and you can't knock that.

Has some good (and bad) videos of stalking big Sika.

In the worlds before Monkey, primal chaos reigned. Heaven sought order. But the phoenix can fly only when its feathers are grown. The four worlds formed again and yet again, as endless aeons wheeled and passed. Time and the pure essences of Heaven and the moisture of Earth, the powers of the sun and the moon all worked upon a certain rock, old as creation. And it became magically fertile. The first egg was named "Thought". Tathagata Buddha, the Father Buddha, said, "With our thoughts, we make the world." Elemental forces caused the egg to hatch. From it then came a stone monkey. The nature of monkey was irrepressible!

Outstanding :lol::)

In the worlds before Monkey, primal chaos reigned. Heaven sought order. But the phoenix can fly only when its feathers are grown. The four worlds formed again and yet again, as endless aeons wheeled and passed. Time and the pure essences of Heaven and the moisture of Earth, the powers of the sun and the moon all worked upon a certain rock, old as creation. And it became magically fertile. The first egg was named "Thought". Tathagata Buddha, the Father Buddha, said, "With our thoughts, we make the world." Elemental forces caused the egg to hatch. From it then came a stone monkey. The nature of monkey was irrepressible!

Outstanding :lol::)

hahah' born from an egg on a mountain top' classic series

This guy is an absolute gem! I almost had a fit when I saw what he did to the knife (around 1.50min), but good tutorial on sharpening nevertheless...ummm still chippin' dere!

enjoy!

Finman

Archived