disgusting action by the police

Funky Bunch

See the judge who gave him bail has developed amnesia, cant remember why I let him out!!!

It is very much a case of the old boy network, when you look at the professions of the main players here.

Whether it affects us remains to be seen, Dunblane was very much members of a particular society looking after each other, that is another factor we are not aware of.

Certainly he should have had his FAC/SGC temporarily suspended, when charged with such an offence and out on bail, yours or mine would most surely have been.

Nothing more I can add really.

Redfox

One of the first news reports on this sad affair was by the BBC and a police spokesman said he had his FAC revoked. I must admit that I haven't been round much to catch up on the events but one of them is right either the telegraph or the BBC.

Granted their aint much between them.

One family has lost a mother and daughter a tragedy in itself. The mothers death was avoidable with hindsight.

Anyone displaying a short fuse under pressure should'nt have access to firearms. That may be seen as an injustice to some here but to display lack of control is asking for trouble.

If heated exchanges result in withdrawal of access to guns for a short period I would rather live with that than read of another waste of life.

GLW.

The outcome of this whole sorry affair is quite obvious.

All those involved will be relinquished of any blame which will be heaped upon the type of firearm used, to a point where the authorities have convinced themselves that in order for us to be protected from ourselves, we must not be allowed access to this type of weapon or weapons. simple!!!

Ian.

Firstly did he actualy have a SGC? The report I saw said he didnt.

Secondly is everyone accused of whatever automatically guilty?

Thirdly guns are no more dangerous than cricket bats - it is the person not the inanbimate object.

The question that needed to be asked is whether the person is to be bailed? If so the guns are irrelevant - if he safe to be allowed bail with a cricket bat or whatever he is safe with a gun

BUT did he have one of his own or was it stolen?

Firstly did he actualy have a SGC? The report I saw said he didnt.

Secondly is everyone accused of whatever automatically guilty?

Thirdly guns are no more dangerous than cricket bats - it is the person not the inanbimate object.

The question that needed to be asked is whether the person is to be bailed? If so the guns are irrelevant - if he safe to be allowed bail with a cricket bat or whatever he is safe with a gun

BUT did he have one of his own or was it stolen?

325 wsm

<Thirdly guns are no more dangerous than cricket bats >

when was the last time you saw a rabbit/ fox/ taliban fighter taken out at 300y with a cricket bat??? :D:lol::lol:

hell even our own famed Freddy flintoff could not pull that one off, :D:D:(

ATB

Colin :(

Archived