D.C.R ACTIONS

John RPA

D.C.R ACTIONS

here are a few pics of our actions we have been making for over 5years now,we were one of the first if not the first true british actions to be avalible on the british market,all the actions and componant parts are made in house right down to the sako style extractor these are avalible to any custom rifle builder or f.a.c holder and could be sent to any r.f.d of your choosing

ACTION

416 OR 4140 AVALIBLE IN SINGLE SHOT,MULTI-SHOT LEFT OR RIGHT HAND PORT AND LEFT OR RIGHT HAND BOLT (we can tailor the ejection port to any size to match the cartridge length

action body is heat-treated to 39-43rc

body can be coated with dimalite to 2-4 microns thickthe coating has exceptional tribological properties due to its high hardness(1000hv)and a very low coefficient of friction (0.1).Thegraded structure gives outstanding adhesion and toughness making it suitable for high wear reduction in many sliding applications

AND CAN COME WITH 5MM EXTENDED BARREL TENION THREAD

BOLT

4140 OR 416 DEP ON ACTION BODY THE BOLTS CAN COME WITH ANY BOLT FACE SIZE AND CAN CUSTOMIZE THE SIZE OF THE FIRING PIN AND HOLE FOR ANY PRIMER SIZE

BOLT HARDENED TO 40-45RC HANDLE IS S/STEEL WELDED TO THE BOLT FOR ADDED STRENGTH AND CAN COME WITH ANY TOL BOLT TO BODY FIT THAT IS ASKED FOR FITTED WITH CUSTOM MADE IN HOUSE FIRING PIN ASSEMBLY

RAIL

416 OR 4140 FULL LENGTH PICATINNY STYLE FITTED TO ACTION VIA 4 M4 S/STEEL BOLTS AVALIBLE IN ANY M.O.A

LUG

416 OVERSIZE 7MM LUG PRECISION GROUND TO +- .01MM

ACTIONS ARE FULLY CUSTOMISABLE WITH IN HOUSE ENGRAVING TO YOUR SPEC I.E COMPANY LOGO ETC

WE MAKE CUSTOM ACTIONS FOR SOME OF THE BIGGEST CUSTOM RIFLE BUILDERS IN THE UK

PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR MORE DETAILS

AVALIBLE TO TRADE

• 5 months later...
you can ring me on 01548856742 till 4pm mate we have actions on the machines all the time now so have very good lead times,got some wicked new actions due out soon watch this space

Sounds good can't wait to see them.

IRELAND CUSTOM RIFLES ARE NOW OUR DISTRIBUTOR FOR ALL OF IRELAND

FERGAL WROTE

Today marks another stepping stone for Ireland Custom Rifle. After lengthy discussions with John Davies from DCE Holne we're delighted to announce that we are now the sole agents for Ireland and Northern Ireland for these incredible precision made custom bolt action recievers. Customer's and fellow rifle builders across Ireland can now avail of a new level of precision custom action previously only obtainable from the USA.
My initial thoughts on an action from the UK was somewhat biased having had almost every action known to man through my hands at some stage over my rifle building career, (mostly American) I thought, what could possibly meet the likes of the Bat or the Stolle or even the stiller, Borden, Defiance etc. Well now I got my answer. From this day forward I wont ever be using any other make of action for any of my custom builds unless a customer absolutely digs his heels in and specifies otherwise. I intend using these for all my upcoming builds.

IRELAND CUSTOM RIFLES ARE NOW OUR DISTRIBUTOR FOR ALL OF IRELAND

FERGAL WROTE

Today marks another stepping stone for Ireland Custom Rifle. After lengthy discussions with John Davies from DCE Holne we're delighted to announce that we are now the sole agents for Ireland and Northern Ireland for these incredible precision made custom bolt action recievers. Customer's and fellow rifle builders across Ireland can now avail of a new level of precision custom action previously only obtainable from the USA.

My initial thoughts on an action from the UK was somewhat biased having had almost every action known to man through my hands at some stage over my rifle building career, (mostly American) I thought, what could possibly meet the likes of the Bat or the Stolle or even the stiller, Borden, Defiance etc. Well now I got my answer. From this day forward I wont ever be using any other make of action for any of my custom builds unless a customer absolutely digs his heels in and specifies otherwise. I intend using these for all my upcoming builds.

Thats good news. Be nice to see more custom builds in the mags on uk action. Best of luck to you john

Supply, though, appears to be a drawback. I enquired for a left hand action. I was told that I would receive confirmation of cost and delivery by email. It never arrived.

Bought a Stiller, received five days later.

Shame, really

supply is not an issue 243ack,sorry if i didnt get back to you but things are manic at the mo and at the time of your email we had no left handers but you still should have been told our fault,but that has been fixed now and have actions running all the time i can only say sorry you were missed off the malling list regarding actions in stock and being made and lead times

so please except my apologies

john

supply is not an issue 243ack,sorry if i didnt get back to you but things are manic at the mo and at the time of your email we had no left handers but you still should have been told our fault,but that has been fixed now and have actions running all the time i can only say sorry you were missed off the malling list regarding actions in stock and being made and lead times

john

No problem John - thanks for reply. Would really have preferred one of yours.

john

Hmmm!.

• 4 weeks later...
ok i will amend this post no left-hand actions in stock for the foreseeable future due to lack of demand,but right hander in all configs in stock or in producton

If you don't stock them what would be the lead time for one to be made?

I'm thinking about a 20cal build in the next couple of months

ok i will amend this post no left-hand actions in stock for the foreseeable future due to lack of demand,but right hander in all configs in stock or in producton

If you don't stock them what would be the lead time for one to be made?

I'm thinking about a 20cal build in the next couple of months, L/H bolt R/H port would be nice

Archived