Vixen calls or Dog calls mp3 format

skany

There are Red Fox sounds on here but I think they're mostly distress calls for American hunters, maybe for calling in coyotes? I don't think they'd be any good for what your thinking though Skany. They're the only ones I know of free online. Have red fox calls on my callmaster but that's an entirely different kettle of fish. Might be worth a Google search on "red fox vocalisation", never know what kind of odd watcher site a call might turn up on.

There are Red Fox sounds on here but I think they're mostly distress calls for American hunters, maybe for calling in coyotes? I don't think they'd be any good for what your thinking though Skany. They're the only ones I know of free online. Have red fox calls on my callmaster but that's an entirely different kettle of fish. Might be worth a Google search on "red fox vocalisation", never know what kind of odd watcher site a call might turn up on.

Thanks mate

Ive tried those i think but theres so much background noise wit hthe files:-(

cheers anyhow

Andy

I have a disc with about 12 tunes? on.

The problem is I have no identity card with them just track 1, 2, 3 etc.

If I knew how to get the noises on here maybe we could have a little game with people suggesting what some of them are? some are easy ;) , others not so :)

Thanks Ian, I downloaded the full do, some of them are obviously old Varmint Al in his rocking chair with his bag of squeakers :rolleyes: , but some of them are quite good. I have found a cd on a french hunting site and they are actual recorded calls but no fox ones!!!!!!!!!, the deer ones are good though and some of the bird ones, they are cheap so might buy a couple just to practice my calling against the real thing. http://www.sittelle.com/indexgb.html

There are some good ones here too http://www.western-rivers.com/promo_downloads.html

I would go out and try to record some, but I appear to have shot them all nearly round here!! :rolleyes:

Redfox

Hi Ian

Ive had a go for them but got a disc of someone with distress calls which seemded much better a year or so ago & ive had countless foxs with them!:-)

Its sjut the mateing calls i wants for this time of the year!

cheers Andy

Hi Ian

Ive had a go for them but got a disc of someone with distress calls which seemded much better a year or so ago & ive had countless foxs with them!:-)

Its sjut the mateing calls i wants for this time of the year!

cheers Andy

Andy,

i now have the Mating calls of both the dog and vixen in mp3 format if you would like them.

Send me a pm with your email address and i'll fire em off to you

Tulky

Andy,

i now have the Mating calls of both the dog and vixen in mp3 format if you would like them.

Tulky

Can I be a cheeky barsteward, any chance of firing em to me too :):lol: paul.b978@tiscali.co.uk

I have a couple of bottles of ''perfume'' for you, may even be a spare one or two for f2n to try out, as your from the same neck of the woods :D

apparently there is a little back ground noise on the files, but the calls will be fine when outside at night/day with a little wind noise about the place. ;)

sussed it mate I dlaoded a free program that took out the hiss looking forward to giving it a wirl on sunday!;-)

thansk Again!

Andy

Andy,

Tulky

Tulky,

Any chance of a copy of them MP3 files ?. my email is adamchristie69@yahoo.co.uk

P.S

Ill give you a call during the weekend RE stalking, flat out at this past week ;)

Cheers

Adam

Hi guys

Id love to here how you guys get on with these calls as i cant get any volume out of them in my caller! :lol:

Andy

I run my MP3 calls through my Tomtom sat nav ( has an mp3 palyer in it) - they come out very loud and its also got a remote as well :lol:

Skany,

What are you using as a caller, If you are using an mp3 player with standard speakers, it willl not be very loud, you need to get a set of amplified speakers, or if you're handy with a soldering iron, its easy enough to make your own caller to run off your mp3 player or mobile phone.

Here's a couple of amplifiers you could use........

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?Module...er&doy=14m1

I've used both these in my home made callers, and you get good volume with them.

2 callers I've made...

DSC01915.jpg

DSC01917.jpg

DSC01222-1.jpg

This is before I painted it!!!

Cheers, Jinks

Skany,

What are you using as a caller, If you are using an mp3 player with standard speakers, it willl not be very loud, you need to get a set of amplified speakers, or if you're handy with a soldering iron, its easy enough to make your own caller to run off your mp3 player or mobile phone.

Here's a couple of amplifiers you could use........

I've used both these in my home made callers, and you get good volume with them.

2 callers I've made...

DSC01915.jpg

DSC01917.jpg

DSC01222-1.jpg

This is before I painted it!!!

Cheers, Jinks

Hi Jinks

I made my caller about 2years ago & its very much the same as yours mate!Maybe a littel bit bigger speaker & waht looks like the same amp!

its WAY loud but with the bark calls they just sound wrong!

I use lots of distress calss out of it with no probs whats so ever im not sure whats up with the Bark files but they dont sound right when the volume is up!

Andy

Archived