Mint Sako Finnfire Range .22LR + SM11

I brought this rifle almost new and it has sat in my cabinet as a safe queen ever since, apart from the odd special shoot in dry weather/indoors.

The rifle has seen under 1,500 rounds from new and thus barely has a mark on it. It comes with the one 9/10 shot magzine.

The stock was completely London gunstock oil re-finished by Dennis at UK Gun Repairs last year and as such doesn't really have any marks on it. The cheekpiece has had a section removed, since I had a custom rubber eyepiece fitted, but could easily be filled in if required by any smith/woodworker etc.

It comes with an as new proofed SM II, that has seen maybe 150 rounds at most. This mod blends into the barrel almost seamlessly and really makes the rifle.

It probably goes without saying the rifle shoots amazingly and the trigger is superb when adjusted. Rested indoors this rifle will hold a 5p group at 50yards all day long and has shot numerous 100/100 in Light Sporting Rifle at 20 yards. It is also great fun at long range targets and will easily hold a 10" plate at 350+ yards!

I shall post some pictures up in the next day or so,

I am asking £800 including RFD transfer.

Many thanks,

Tiff

Archived