Viperskins Colors...

Hello Gents,

I've been getting a lot of questions about the colors of our V-Skins. It's very hard to take super accurate color pictures since each camera has a different sensor and each computer monitor a different display. Even our website colors are a bit off, a little too saturated (which I will be trying to correct next week).

So I lined up all our colors here to view together, so it will give you a pretty good idea of what they look like.

Also we have added a new color "Coyote Brown" which is a bit browner than FDE (and is also my favorite color- it looks great with the black pistolgrip).

1. Flat Dark Earth

2. Coyote Brown

3. Army Green

4. OD Fleck Camo

5. Hot Pink

6. Tactical Black

Viperskincolors2.jpg

ViperskinCoyoteFDE.jpg

If I get some pink skins may be that would be enough of an excuse to build my wife a nice rifle. :)

My wife also happens to be left handed - I keep describing the new l/h AW as an 'us' rifle; but it doesn't seem to work :lol:

Michael,

The coyote looks great; sorry to be a stuck record, coyote avail for l/h folding AW? (and same question for hot pink as well - why not?! :rolleyes::lol::) )

Hi M45 when i go on your web page and try and order the coyote brown they dont appear in the colours available pop up frame thanks

Hello Gunnery,

We only have Coyote Brown in the AICS (1.5 and 2.0, short and long) -- no AW/AE skins yet. (those will be next month)

The Coyote are up now for the AICS is up there now, please message me if you have any problems ordering.

Thank you,

Michael V.

My wife also happens to be left handed - I keep describing the new l/h AW as an 'us' rifle; but it doesn't seem to work :lol:

Michael,

The coyote looks great; sorry to be a stuck record, coyote avail for l/h folding AW? (and same question for hot pink as well - why not?! :rolleyes::lol::) )

Coyote wil be available for both RH and LH AWs in about 4 weeks... sorry tho, no LH AW Pink are being made : (

Archived