Not another Jock i here you say !!

auquhollie

Just wanted to say hello.

I live just south of Aberdeen, Scotland. I am into shooting of most types be it a walked up day or out Stalking among the Deer. I have the rights to approx 8k acres all be it on different farms. I do a fair bit of Stalking mostly Roe (last year 132 head) with maybe 10 Reds a year.

I have in the past 2 years started Trialling Gundogs so spend a fair bit of time training them. At the moment we have 6 dogs, a mix of Spaniels & labs. I work offshore so when i am home spend most of it out in the field either shooting or Training.

Well enough about me, if anyone fancies meeting up for a shot give us a call.

Great site by the way. ;)

Ads..

I live just south of Aberdeen, Scotland. I am into shooting of most types be it a walked up day or out Stalking among the Deer. I have the rights to approx 8k acres all be it on different farms. I do a fair bit of Stalking mostly Roe (last year 132 head) with maybe 10 Reds a year.

I have in the past 2 years started Trialling Gundogs so spend a fair bit of time training them. At the moment we have 6 dogs, a mix of Spaniels & labs. I work offshore so when i am home spend most of it out in the field either shooting or Training.

Ads..

Hi and welcome. The site is really good. Theres some good debates going on and good to get everyones opinion on any problems you have. Am a wee bit below you - Scottish Borders. I too are trying to train a lab at the moment.

All the best for 2008.

Beattie16

Guest varmartin

Ads..

Welcome to the site Ads....

Good to have you aboard. Hope 2008 goes well for ya.

Martin

Archived