March Scopes

Huck

Laurie,

The reason for lack of change is more than likely basic human inertia, resitance to change ' how can anything be better than the item I chose' :lol:

If you're happy with your S&B etc. then stick with it, if you are starting from scratch try to resist dogma and look through the scopes before making you decision.

Terry

Ps have had/used Nightforce (nsx &br) and various S&B pm2's in various flavours, I would have another S&B - but not if a March was available :ph34r:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Gents

We have had a good year in F class, lots of guys have purchased scopes, and as far as I know all happy customers :D

Regarding the Shooting show, we will be there, we will also have some new models to tempt you all with in 2013:

MOA version of the 5x40x56 (34mm) (MOA turret and Ret) avail with speed turret 1/4 Moa (25 MOA per turn) or 1/8 moa 15 min per turn, this will be a FFP (first focal plane scope) which means ranging at any power/distance, also the 3-24x42 will appear with this option all come with zero stop as standard.

We will also have the prototype 1-8x24 FFP with flash dot style ret.

Finally a shameless plug, our new web Launched on Friday, if you have 5 mins take a look, lots of professional photography and images and new product. www.marchscopes.co.uk

regards

Gary

Thanks Gary

I'll be moving to March when I build the new rifle for the forthcoming season and Word Championship trip to the US - and i'll be seeking your advice on what would be the best choice for F Class.

MOA version of the 5x40x56 (34mm) (MOA turret and Ret) avail with speed turret 1/4 Moa (25 MOA per turn) or 1/8 moa 15 min per turn, this will be a FFP (first focal plane scope) which means ranging at any power/distance, also the 3-24x42 will appear with this option all come with zero stop as standard.

We will also have the prototype 1-8x24 FFP with flash dot style ret.

Interesting!

Certainly looks of interest to those of us who participate in CSR, I assume the 5~40X56 will be optically brighter than than the 5~50X56, or am I reading too much in the numbers?? :wacko:

Thanks Gary

I'll be moving to March when I build the new rifle for the forthcoming season and Word Championship trip to the US - and i'll be seeking your advice on what would be the best choice for F Class.

Hi Andy

no problem, give me a call when you are free during the week: 01293 606901, Recommended F class models to look at.

10-60 Tactical MTR-1, MTR-2, 5-50 Tac & 8-80 Tac, and due in approx April the 5x40x56 tac MOA, FFP (brand new ret)

the 10x60 has been the most popular with the guys and for the price it does everything very very well, the 5x50 will work on a hunting gun, tactical and of Course F Class and the 8x80 if you want the Daddy and carry your own spotting scope, I am sure Elwood will testify...

Speak soon

Gary

Interesting!

Certainly looks of interest to those of us who participate in CSR, I assume the 5~40X56 will be optically brighter than than the 5~50X56, or am I reading too much in the numbers?? :wacko:

Hi Mick

Brightness of the 5x40 on 40X will be the same as the 5x50 on 40X however obviously brighter at 40x than 50!

does than make sense? both are 56mm obj lens and 34 mm tube.

I will post some more info as I get it, scope is still in R&D and the ret needs some work.

Thanks Gary

The 34 mm tube and 50 power appeals to me I think, not sure that an 80 is what I need....

Archived