joels laminate stocks

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i had might as well put the lot up he sent me.

IMG_07892.jpg

IMG_09202.jpg

IMG_09312.jpg

IMG_09382.jpg

IMG_09392-1.jpg

IMG_09612.jpg

IMG_09752.jpg

lg_3.jpg

sport_stock_1.jpg

SSG26012.jpg

i will ask for a list of inlets, there may be to many to list but we will see. i must say i was not to keen on laminate stocks but i think they are actually growing on me.

anyway sorry for listing them all,but i just thought you lot may get a few ideas about your next custom rifle build. and it just lets you know there is some variety out there.

ATB

Colin :D

• 1 month later...
Col...any more info on these stunning stock ..price , Availability etc ??

Martin

hi martin

i think on average you will be looking at 5 to 6 weeks plus shipping time.

i am waiting for the first couple to arrive,

they are about $350 + P&P& insurance $69 + import if you need a pad fitting they are about $75 and studs are $14

they will need lacquering after they have been bedded

ATB

Colin

• 1 month later...
Hi Col,

Can you find out if Joel inlets for a Tikka 595?

cheers, Ted ward.

he has not got the inlet for the tikka 595

but what you can do is send your old stock over and he can copy the inlet from that.this will not be quit as good a fit as copying the action,but you should be having it bedded anyway.

ATB

Colin :lol:

"he has not got the inlet for the tikka 595

but what you can do is send your old stock over and he can copy the inlet from that.this will not be quit as good a fit as copying the action,but you should be having it bedded anyway.

ATB

Colin "

Thanks for that Col, can you give me his e-mail addy, so I can compare prices/shipping costs,

cheers, Tedward.

Hi Col

Does he do one for the Sako 75?

Regards

Mack

hi mack

I'm afraid he does not do the sako 75 yet, but you could send over your stock to copy the inlet,(it would need bedding,but i think they all do anyway)

ATB

Colin :mellow:

Thanks Colin. Does Joel have any plans to set up his own website in the future?

Not as i know of.

He is not set up for taking orders from over seas,

but if you want anything in particular, i believe he can copy any stock, but this would mean you sending him one over,and then waiting till he has written the program.and i would have to confirm a price.

all stocks have to be paid up front,before any work can be started.

i have asked him for a list of inlets,but he does not have one, so i will just have to ask him,But he gets back to me quit fast.

i have got 2 x stocks on the way,so as soon as i have bedded them and finished the work,(IE got Kal to clear dura coat them) I will post some pictures up of the finished product.

One of the rifles will be for sale,The other is a customers.(So i will have to get his permission for that one first)

I will not give out his email / contact details.so please don't ask.

At this moment he is prepared to deal with me and send stocks over, and stocks seem to be a stumbling block of building a custom rifle.with long waiting lists and so on,and i would like to keep him on side,

ATB

Thanks Colin, hope you didn't think I was trying to 'tread on your toes'. I was just trying to establish the various patterns and colour mixes he does. :D

no - i did not think that.

but some one else had asked for a email and stuff.

if you are after anything in particular then i will email him for you.

ATB

Not as i know of.

He is not set up for taking orders from over seas,

but if you want anything in particular, i believe he can copy any stock, but this would mean you sending him one over,and then waiting till he has written the program.and i would have to confirm a price.

i have asked him for a list of inlets,but he does not have one, so i will just have to ask him,But he gets back to me quit fast.

i have got 2 x stocks on the way,so as soon as i have bedded them and finished the work,(IE got Kal to clear dura coat them) I will post some pictures up of the finished product.

One of the rifles will be for sale,The other is a customers.(So i will have to get his permission for that one first)

I will not give out his email / contact details.so please don't ask.

At this moment he is prepared to deal with me and send stocks over, and stocks seem to be a stumbling block of building a custom rifle.with long waiting lists and so on,and i would like to keep him on side,

ATB

Colin ;)

Col

Sorry but your post is a little confusing :D

but this would mean you sending him one over does this mean we deal with him direct or do you insist we go through you?

Who do we pay, you or him? what is the leadtime and what is the exchange rate? Are you his agreed sole distributor here in the UK?

He is not set up for taking orders from over seas, I'm not sure what you mean here cos if he's not set up whats the score? Can we order a stock or not?

Thanks Col

Archived