good scope

batleyhunter

When I was looking for a scope for dialing etc. I more or less decided on a vortex viper pst but when it came to ordering they had no stock the yanks seem to love um . Must have been over 6 months, had an e- mail today saying sorry it had taken so long but were now available first and second focal plane might be worth a look

Ref vortex viper pst 6x24x50 moa/ mil reticles zero stop illuminated price depends on focal plane www.newprouk.co.uk is the web site that contacted me regarding availability

Had a look at that site rammer and there not badly priced there about the same as a sightron.

Here you go mate, Rich is selling his Bushnell, I think it may still be for sale.?

http://ukvarminting.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15176&pid=125164&st=0entry125164

Steve.

247sniper yh ive seen that scope im half intrested in it

I have the 6500 model on my .204. I can only echo what rich says, excellent glass,optically very very good, i dial mine in and out like a yoyo and I have never had to reset my zero. For that money you wont get a better more reliable scope, they are hard top beat.

Steve.

£679 FOR SECOND FOCAL PLANE RIGHT MONEY FOR FEATURES I ALSO LOOKED AT SIGHTRON NOW IF THEY DID 6X24X50 THAT THE CENTRE DOT ONLY LIGHT UP LIKE ON THE 10X50X60 THEY WOULD BE ONTO SOMETHING SO MANY CHOICES LET US KNOW WHAT YOU END UP WITH BELEAVE A GUY ON UTUBE CALLED 223SHOOTER USES ONE

Archived