6mmSLR

Here you go Dave, pics as promised.

Good job i,m bald already....... :lol:

Here we have a Valkyrie short action, fitted with a border Cut blank, T1 profile, finished at 28" { i think ] and chambered in 6mmSLR.

It is screwcut, 5/8" x 18 tpi, and has an invisble cap. Mod is an ASE Jet-Z.

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1198_crop.jpg

IMG_1199_crop.jpg

This has been shoehorned into an XLR stock. One of a batch which all came damaged, and have had to be repaired/resprayed at our cost. The manufacturer didn,t want to know. So much for his trumpeted customer service !

They are nice, solid stocks. My action doesnt fit as well as a remmy [which it was designed for], and sits a little high, but it went in, and is fully bedded.

IMG_1201_crop.jpg

IMG_1202_crop.jpg

This is a 5 shot repeater, and will take the 10 round mags ovbiously. Paint is Heckler and Koch satin black duracoat throughout, and the trigger is a jewell as per usual. :)

Please ignore the bent bipod. I refitted the front stud purely for a sling. The rifle is going to run an Atlas off the lower picatinny rail.

IMG_1197.jpg

Enjoy it Dave ! ;)

Its throated for the 115 d-tac Ian.

The gun wasn,t built to run from the mag, but judging on how they like to jump in my own gun [same reamer ] then i dont think there will be any problem mag loading them.

If you are going to the RBL snaps match in August Matt, you can have a punt with my 6mmbr, its in the same stock.

They are "just right". :)

Here you go Dave, pics as promised.

Good job i,m bald already....... :lol:

Here we have a Valkyrie short action, fitted with a border Cut blank, T1 profile, finished at 28" { i think ] and chambered in 6mmSLR.

It is screwcut, 5/8" x 18 tpi, and has an invisble cap. Mod is an ASE Jet-Z.

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1198_crop.jpg

IMG_1199_crop.jpg

This has been shoehorned into an XLR stock. One of a batch which all came damaged, and have had to be repaired/resprayed at our cost. The manufacturer didn,t want to know. So much for his trumpeted customer service !

They are nice, solid stocks. My action doesnt fit as well as a remmy [which it was designed for], and sits a little high, but it went in, and is fully bedded.

IMG_1201_crop.jpg

IMG_1202_crop.jpg

This is a 5 shot repeater, and will take the 10 round mags ovbiously. Paint is Heckler and Koch satin black duracoat throughout, and the trigger is a jewell as per usual. :)

Please ignore the bent bipod. I refitted the front stud purely for a sling. The rifle is going to run an Atlas off the lower picatinny rail.

IMG_1197.jpg

Enjoy it Dave ! ;)

Dave....Beautiful work as ever!

Just what I had in mind and I can't wait to pick it up and spit some DTACs out of it!

I will call you tomorrow to arrange a day to come up to you next week.

LUV it..... many thanks.

Dave T

Archived