Going to see the kilt wearers knobbly knees.

1967spud

Im going and Norfolk should be well represented.

Question is:

Do Haggis bite?

No, but the midges will....

Take plenty sun cream, Avon Skin So soft, wet weather gear and a spotting scope,,,,,there are usually a few hundress reds laying up 1000 yds beyond the butts....

Don't forget your winter woolies either...the forecast says the temp' will drop to -5 on Friday night / Saturday morning.

But don't worry it will soon warm up when the get the straw man burning....

Cheers.

Good luck to all attending this weekend...

Warm here so far. But very windy. I blame Danny's onion eating challenge for that.

Well iam back from blair ,came home early with self enduced ammo problem .

Changed the neck tention via bushing with out testing very silly boy .

The Vertical yesterday was so bad on the fisrt detail that we had some very low scores across the board.

But the story of yesterday would of been the Electronic Targets Failing ,down to just 2 working by the end of saturday .

I hope Des and his fellow helpers can get them fix for sunday , I felt realy sorry for Des nobody can help it when the Targets Fail .

Somthing to be said for the good old buts crew system.

I can only echo Dannys reply, there were some bizarre elevation issues happening and obviously effecting the scores.

Des has made the best of a bad situation and managed to keep the competition going, hats off to Des for that.

We are now shooting once with 2-20 today, should be interesting string firing, but I have to say I'm not a fan! Of shooting this way.

I can only echo Dannys reply, there were some bizarre elevation issues happening and obviously effecting the scores.

Des has made the best of a bad situation and managed to keep the competition going, hats off to Des for that.

We are now shooting once with 2-20 today, should be interesting string firing, but I have to say I'm not a fan! Of shooting this way.

With you there Ian ,Cant see it catching on over here But well done to Grant and the rest who have got to grips with it.

I think its a bit of a wake up call for the GB team for next year,but i think if string shooting is needed to improve the GB team they need to set team training days for it .

THE TIME JUST DOES NOT ALLOW FOR IT IN A GB LEAGUE MATCH.

tragets were all fine today they manage to fix the problem ,its a pitty you left danny theirs nothing worse - hope to see you at diggle

as for the string shooting i like it

Literally just home, what a place . simply "awesome"

well done to the shooting robot "grantinator"

nice to see the old bloodsucker again and well done to dess and team for a cracking weekend , allowing for akward targets

I found my way a bit better in the 2 plus 20 on Sunday, but I'm still not sure about the string shooting, it obviously suits Grant (good enough reason not to do it again :lol: ) But to only drop 10 points in the match is some achievement, well done Grant.

Of course it will be different again on targets that are being pulled, like Diggle and Bisley, it certainly will not be as fast as Blair and I possibly might have time to plot.

My biggest concern is that it makes an already uneven playing field even more uneven, I witnessed this with several strings being shot, one of the shooters certainly had better conditions than the other, had they been shooting alternately it would have been equal, but C'est la vie.

Literally just home, what a place . simply "awesome"

well done to the shooting robot "grantinator"

nice to see the old bloodsucker again and well done to dess and team for a cracking weekend , allowing for akward targets

Less of the old, DUD sorry SPUD :D nice to see you to mate hope you have good season on the estate :ph34r:

Less of the old, DUD sorry SPUD :D nice to see you to mate hope you have good season on the estate :ph34r:

lol Mark good to meet you qall again

Archived