Good Morning from the USA

JR__

Howdy folks,

Surfed in to South Dakota via Manchester airport last Thursday, just getting over the jet lag and used to straight roads again. Am a new uncle, neice was born on Friday, was nice of her to wait for me to get back.

Haven't had much of a chance to get owt for shooting done, but we have a few inches of snow on the ground now. Not as much as near as Panther's part of the country. We baited in a few fox squirrels into the yard here with some fermented bird seed this weekend, had about a half dozen of the little guys on the pile yesterday. So I've been getting the air rifle ready, was thinking about rigging up a moderator for the .22 as well, think I've a box of subsonic somewhere around the house here. Seen the rabbit korma post, wondered if a squirrel vindaloo might be worth a try, hah..

Dave,

I got your message on the pod-locs, left a number of 'em back with my mate in the lake district so will send him your address and he'll get 'em in the post for ya. If'n youre needing anymore in the future, just gie us a shout.

Take care ya'll, catch you on the flip side

JR

Hi buddy good to see you arrived safe and sound!!!! :lol: :lol:

Congratulations on becoming a uncle buddy,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;):P

Shall look forward to seeing how you settle in and how things are on the other side of the pond from another good member of the site........... :D:o

All the best..................

RAY.............................. :D:P

Nice one JR, glad you arrived safe, and are now firmly esconced ;)

There may just be some pics up in the near future of a very pretty looking RPA for thee :P

Mmmmmmm sounds interesting Baldie!! :o:lol:

All the best.........................

RAY.................................... :P:lol:

Glad you made it home safe JR,

can vouch for the RPA, its a very nice piece, expect tiny groups Baldie.

Here's some of them rascals on the feed pile:

100_0145.jpg

Bet your glad to be back JR, good luck.

By the way you can eat those critters, here its called Brunswick stew, but I think its origins are your side of the pond. They do taste good as well. :lol:

If your tempted use the rear legs only, seperate them from the end of the rib cage. Yes im serious! :lol:

Guest 308Panther
Haven't had much of a chance to get owt for shooting done, but we have a few inches of snow on the ground now. Not as much as near as Panther's part of the country. We baited in a few fox squirrels into the yard here with some fermented bird seed this weekend,

Take care ya'll, catch you on the flip side

JR

Hi JR,

Congrat on being a new Uncle.

Hope they are doin well.

That last bit of storms dropped about 5in of snow,there is about 16-18 inches of snow on the ground now.Currently temps are down in the 20's F.Winds are in the 20 mph range also.

Did you use Everclear on the seed or ???

308Panther

Glad you made it home safe JR,

can vouch for the RPA, its a very nice piece, expect tiny groups Baldie.

You buggers are getting me excited now!!! :lol::D

Cant wait to see this machine!!!! ;) ;)

All the best fellas...................

RAY.......................................... :D;)

Archived