hello folks

blackjack

Cockers, do it for me as well Blackjack <_<

Tell us more about ya wee dog?

my dog is 8mth old and coming on well ,quartering , retrieving the dummy and dropping and turning nicley he is very outgoing but eager to please and has sandford lines, my wife has a 3 year old cocker bitch and we have a leggy type border collie as well.

my dog is 8mth old and coming on well ,quartering , retrieving the dummy and dropping and turning nicley he is very outgoing but eager to please and has sandford lines, my wife has a 3 year old cocker bitch and we have a leggy type border collie as well.

Doing all that at 8 months <_<

I never start mine on anything but basic obedience before 10 months old. They just forget it otherwise.

Will there be the sound of little tiny cocker paws in the Blackjack household, sometime in the future then ?

hi blackjack

welcombe on board!

your quite right ! their are a lot of "cornish types" and those who are not cornish ,but live down here ,they are to be avoided at all costs!!!!

to name a few!!

varminter

varmartin

charley hunter

one hole

silent

cornishman

and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i,m sure their are others but they keep it quiet ;):lol::P:lol::lol:

Guest 308Panther

Welcome Blackjack

Dont mind them...

They didnt get their weekly serving of Fruit.

Poor guys are gonna get scurvy if they aint careful.

308Panther

Welcome Blackjack

Dont mind them...

They didnt get their weekly serving of Fruit.

Poor guys are gonna get scurvy if they aint careful.

308Panther

Not all of us are fruit bashers pard, just one or two, some of us can shoot the real thing, and besides it's cheeper that waistin' good food. ;)

Archived