It started like this

Elwood

nice Ian but i am going to pinch your uj flag idea if you dont mind

Go for it Mark.

The actual art work on mine was superb, but it was supposed to be purple not F'ing pink!

I haven't given up on the Union Jack idea, I just couldn't afford the £££ on another custom paint job.

Davy, it shoots really well. Fire forming loads have been the most accurate at the moment. Tomorrow I'm going to be putting 168 and 180 gr VLD's through their paces.

Wow looks to good to take out in that diggle rain snow sleet wind err sheep poe , far to nice a rifle. Best stay at home Ian we will let you know how the weather is :ph34r:

Jokeing apart realy cool rifle

Lovely Ian,

Union Jack idea would have been perfect , but for the background colour.

Purple is nice too!!

Glad it shoots, :D

That looks like it will shoot a bit!

ian you mentioned a few names, i know one or two but who did what?names and services provided if you will.thanks.

Paul, Bullet243 from here, made the laminate and shaped the stock.

Neil made the cheek piece riser, he also did the inlet and bedding.

Andy did all the metal work including a spare barrel and the dies.

Hydrographics did the purple marble, the Union jack was done by someone else.

Dave Lloyd was my council for about 18 months :lol:

Andy, the Union jack was very close to working, John from Hydrographics wanted to have a crack at it but I just didn't want to take the chance, I might pluck up the courage again at the end of the year.

Les, I presume you're talking about the purple marble finish? if so £180 which included postage back. Normal turn around time is 3 weeks.

Chris, I believe it's 2 pac same thing?

If you want to see some seriously vibrant colours have a look here http://www.house-of-kolor.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=6_17, check out the Kandy basecoats, metalic/marble and Shirim colours

• 3 weeks later...

Go for it Mark.

The actual art work on mine was superb, but it was supposed to be purple not F'ing pink!

I haven't given up on the Union Jack idea, I just couldn't afford the £££ on another custom paint job.

Davy, it shoots really well. Fire forming loads have been the most accurate at the moment. Tomorrow I'm going to be putting 168 and 180 gr VLD's through their paces.

Hi Mark

If you don't mind me asking who did the artwork on the stocks and how much did it cost. [ fantastic paint jobs ]

Regards

Andy

I am not really a big fan of benchrest rifles, but I can appreciate quality engineering, craftmanship and a work of art. Thats a really sweet rig you have there.

Can you post some groups ???

Does she shoot ???

Whats the spec of the components ???

It's F class if you don't mind, Benchrest is for pussies :lol:

UK copy of the Precision Rifle & Tool low rider stock.

Bat M action

Bartlein 1 -9 twist 32 inch barrel, straight 1.250 profile

Bat Trigger guard (because it makes a difference :) ) Bat 20 MOA rail

Jewell trigger

Third eye 34mm rings

March 8-80x56

Paint work by Hydrographics

Archived